Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 07:13 AM

Re: Repatriation of Isis children and babies

These children were not born because they had loving parents who wanted them, they were born to make sure that there are enough Muslims to , one day, rule the world!

Children are dying all over the world, from lack of food, abuse & disease and the West do what they can to save them..... but I see no reason to save the children of people, who deliberately had them to aid their ability to to make Europe their caliphate.

I hate to see children suffering, but I don't see why we should try save the ones, that maybe our enemies, in future years!

Remember, the Abedi boys were born in the UK as their parents were offered safety here. These boys killed a lot of innocent people in Manchester, because they returned to their roots in Libya & were probably taught that killing was right for the Muslim people to survive.
Do any of you think that we can really change these children, when people will claim that have a right to follow the faith of Islam?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 07:21 AM

Hi

I am a Dad, I do not punish kids because of the actions of their Parents.

A bit of Commonsense would sort this.

Unfortunately, our Politicians are lacking in Commonsense.

I have also had personal experience of this.

My house in Prees was attacked by Radical Muslims, twice in one night.

I won, they lost.

You would not believe the trouble I got into because of that.

There is a defence in English Law, that you can take whatever action you need to if you are scared of your life or that of your Family.

That apparently does not include Enforcement Officers because we are trained to deal with threats.

What a load of Bollox.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
The mothers must never come back .
They are dangerous radicalised women and will indoctrinate their children indeed are already doing so .
Some children are not allowed to attend the camp schools and when they hear music scream haram as do their crazy mothers .

The mothers are lost the children are not .
We must act now and take them away .

It’s a terrible thing to take a child from its mother but In the name of humanity we cannot leave those children there .
It’s child abuse .

There are only about 30 British children in the camps we can take these .
The mothers we cannot they are a danger to us and to our own children .

But we must act now before their minds are filled with hate and it’s too late .
Hi

Where did you get the figure of 30 from?

My info is very different.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 07:36 AM

The Independant
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9054306.html

What sort of numbers do you have ?
Most of the European children came form France according to this report .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-47304399
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

13-08-2019, 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I can’t find it now I saw it somewhere what sort of numbers do you have ?
Most of the European children came form France according to this report .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-47304399
Hi

My info is very different Muddy.

I respect your views, you are a rational poster.

In this instance we must however disagree.

The issue of the children is being cynically used to allow ISIS Terrorists back into the UK.

The most highest profile of these is a woman who was an ISIS Enforcer.

She chose the 9 Year old girls to be taken from their Parents and used as Sex Slaves,

She is the Poster Girl of Corbyn and Abbott.

We simply cannot allow these people back.

It is not our way of things, women are not subordinate, they are not lesser beings.

It is their body to give, not a mans to take.

A man who rapes a 9 year old will pay the price, as will the woman who provided that child.

I will not ever change my views on this.

I am no prude, I had many an innocent fumble as a teenager.

It is called growing up.

It is far different to forcible rape.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Guys!..who cares about genes!?..Who draws the line between "little ones" and "bigger ones"..Who decides whether they are old enough to know what's going on..or not. Do we ssay "OK you are 5. we'll rescue you..YOu are 6 stay where you are and die"..??Who cares about which adults made what decisions and how hard they should be punished??..And "damaged goods"..??!!...What in twenty seven kinds of buggery does that mean AT? I strenuously disagree (surprise surprise!) It absolutely IS your problem. Children in trouble are the problem of every adult. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT CHILDREN!!! God I am sorry for shouting here but what is it a that some of you... ADULTS! here..Don't understand??..We live in countries that ares capable of doing something humane and decent for innocent children. Be one that does. Don't quibble about it..You can afford it. Be the kind of 21st century country that our great neighbour and friend - more like family really - New Zealand is. Be the kind of country that gave us people like Dr Barnardo, William Booth, Florence Nightingale and Charles Dickens. Be an example to the world and really be Great Britain again. Just do it. DO NOT take this as some kind of holy lecture from an upstart from down under. It isn't and it isn't meant to be. Call it encouragement. Call it a rally to the good..Call it Arthur if you like. Doesn't matter. What you call it and it doesn't matter who's kids they are. It's about the kids..Just the kids.
Forget it and the brats too.

By refusing to get involved apart from anything else sends another clear message to The Filth that if they play their game then their families will pay too.

There are times when being a hard uncaring bastard is exactly the right thing to be and when facing hard uncaring bastards it is the very best way to be.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 09:15 AM

Interesting. Just out of pure curiosity, how do other uncaring bastards (Your words) usually handle you?
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 09:22 AM

I doubt we know all the truth of what has gone on, until we do I feel it is better to be cautious.

I don't consider it right to separate mother and child , that is as much a criminal act as another.

There are accounts of the ISIS brides torturing the Yazidi women, they are accused of committing stabbings of security officials, and stoning aid workers amongst other things.

If we repatriate the mothers too, then there is no possible retribution or indeed discouragement for others not to become ISIS brides. It would clearly make it acceptable .

Just because they have rounded up some in the Syrian camps, doesn't mean they aren't anywhere else. There are thousands of them and ISIS are all over the world with their brides and children and a precedence will be set that would have to be accepted , that they can go but can always come back.

Orphans , I agree should be brought home, but as we failed to do much to help the orphans and victims within Iraq, Syria, Libya, etc. one has to wonder where priorities lie. Victims or perpetrators ?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

13-08-2019, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Interesting. Just out of pure curiosity, how do other uncaring bastards (Your words) usually handle you?
Hi

I am not an uncaring Bastard, I am simply a man who knows how the system works.

I am not an Islamophobe, I employed Muslims to protect us.

I am ill at the present time.

This prevents me from going to the Muslim Refugee Camps to help the innocents.

Have you been there keezoy?

Put your life on the line or are you a keyboard warrior?

I will get better, I am determined too.

I will gladly take you into the Camps and see how long you survive.

Minutes not hours, they will have you for breakfast.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2019, 09:53 AM

Why do you keep owning stuff that isn't yours Swim?..That wasn't directed at you. Go back and read the sequence. I was talking to THE proud uncaring bastard of the forum. You know who that is. The one that wears it like a badge of honour? Did you read any of my other posts. I thought I made it clear that I was supportive of you remember?..I am in your corner?..Or did you miss that. Of course if you don't want me in your corner just say so mate.I didn't deserve that "Keyboard warrior" comment.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top