Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 07:15 PM

Re: Stick this on the side of a red bus ;)

Originally Posted by Bread ->
You get sillier and sillier and more and more hysterical.

Your hilarious.

It wasn't me who wasted his time just to write cackle, cackle cackle.

Perhaps you'd be better employed identifying why you voted for brexit.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->

You gotta give him his dues. He did find out that boris is a liar, but not on purpose. Boris is stupid, but not culpable.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 08:18 PM

I already have told you this about 10 times now. I even posted my reasons in a post on the same thread - but as usual you didn't bother to read it (the EU sewer of corruption that is on a glide path to failure.... something like that).

Oh look, I have nearly 3000 posts now
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 12:30 PM

I already have told you this about 10 times now. I even posted my reasons in a post on the same thread - but as usual you didn't bother to read it (the EU sewer of corruption that is on a glide path to failure.... something like that).

Oh look, I have nearly 3000 posts now

And now I have told you 10 times 'no thanks, just an answer will do'

Oh look some one has posted 3000 posts of nonsense.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 12:33 PM

And now I have told you 10 times 'no thanks, just an answer will do'

Oh look some one has posted 3000 posts of nonsense.

You either can't read, won't read or too stupid to read. I can't count how many times I've posted where to look for my answers and I even answered them in a direct reply to you.

If you still can't understand this then you have bigger problems than I thought.

Do what I've told you to do time and time again and if you still can't do it then stop asking the same question over and over again because you just look like a complete moron.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Some time ago I read in one of the posts on this forum that there is an understanding that spelling and grammatics are no subject for discussion.
Of course your present reaction is an open invitation to focus on every mistake against spelling and grammatics you make in future posts?
Their, they're Solasch.
itsme
Wigan UK

20-08-2019, 04:42 PM

You either can't read, won't read or too stupid to read. I can't count how many times I've posted where to look for my answers and I even answered them in a direct reply to you.

If you still can't understand this then you have bigger problems than I thought.

Do what I've told you to do time and time again and if you still can't do it then stop asking the same question over and over again because you just look like a complete moron.

This is now the 11th time I have told you that just an answer will do. Solasch even gave you a list of reasons that people voted to leave. Which where yours is all I'm asking, but if it is to big a question for you.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

20-08-2019, 04:59 PM

This is now the 11th time I have told you that just an answer will do. Solasch even gave you a list of reasons that people voted to leave. Which where yours is all I'm asking, but if it is to big a question for you.
I've answered them all. It was actually you who gave me a list of the reasons you voted leave - 98 of them. I answered all of them and offered to email them - no reply.
itsme
Wigan UK

21-08-2019, 10:42 AM

I've answered them all. It was actually you who gave me a list of the reasons you voted leave - 98 of them. I answered all of them and offered to email them - no reply.

I think you'll find that you offered to email them to hee-haw and not me, and I reckon you'll find that the 98 reasons on the small business web site where for remaining.

Couldn't get much more wrong could you? perhaps if you answer why you voted to leave would clarify things, that's if you know, which I very much doubt.

Oh and if you think I am going to give you or anybody else on this forum my email address, you must be dafter than you seem.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

21-08-2019, 11:24 AM

I think you'll find that you offered to email them to hee-haw and not me, and I reckon you'll find that the 98 reasons on the small business web site where for remaining.

Couldn't get much more wrong could you? perhaps if you answer why you voted to leave would clarify things, that's if you know, which I very much doubt.

Oh and if you think I am going to give you or anybody else on this forum my email address, you must be dafter than you seem.
Give me your email address and I'll send them to you as well, it's no problem.

If there is a way to upload the document I would but the site won't let me and the text is too long.

I've lost count how many times I've answered your question... your either in some sort of extreme form of denial or your a complete cretin who can't read

I'll make it easy for you, here is the link for all my posts in the Brexit forum. Off you go ... read them properly.

https://www.over50sforum.com/search....archid=3925898

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top