Join for free
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 05:03 PM

Re: Personality not looks

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Everyone should experience at least once in their lives the heady experience of being in love
We 'love' each other in our own way. We have wonderful children and grandchildren.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 05:07 PM

I am sure you do Tara .
But loving someone is different from being in love that wonderful feeling when you are walking on air and the world seem bright and colourful .
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 05:08 PM

No way I could date an ugly bird. Yuck.......
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 05:09 PM

I am sure you do Tara .
But loving someone is different from being in love that wonderful feeling when you are walking on air and the world seem bright and colourful .
Whatever turns you on, I think that would turn me off.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 05:13 PM

I am sure you do Tara .

I agree, Muddy.

I used to fall in love too easily when I was young, and it can take over every waking moment.
Too bloomin' exhausting for me now!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I agree, Muddy.

I used to fall in love too easily when I was young, and it can take over every waking moment.
Too bloomin' exhausting for me now!
Bloody lightweight.......
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 05:24 PM

I've known my Partner since I was 12 years old and we were the best of friends despite him being younger than me. I love his accent it's the lyrical soft brogue of the Highlander, also he's a good looking bloke, in my book anyway. We like the same books, music, both Linedancers, he's horsy I'm horsy and we're doggie people too. We always seem to have something to talk about.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Bloody lightweight.......

Hah! Cheeky chops.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

19-08-2019, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I've known my Partner since I was 12 years old and we were the best of friends despite him being younger than me. I love his accent it's the lyrical soft brogue of the Highlander, also he's a good looking bloke, in my book anyway. We like the same books, music, both Linedancers, he's horsy I'm horsy and we're doggie people too. We always seem to have something to talk about.

Sounds perfect, Roxy.
You're a lucky gal.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
In an ideal world personality should be the primary attraction, I agree. However, in the real world - you're at a party or in a crowded pub. You see a man/woman across the room - can you possibly say "hm, they're plain and ordinary looking but wow! what a personality!" Nobody does that do they?
Nope. You are right - if you haven't already got to know them for some reason and had a glimpse of their personality, it's always looks that will attract first.

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top