Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2015, 10:37 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Morning.

As usual I have World Domination work to carry out. I have other duties though I'm not quite sure what they will be - waiting to see what unfolds (visitor). Come to think of it I intend to DO stuff as opposed to just think about stuff so I'm going to be looking into a writing course today , as I need a brush up grammatically wise.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2015, 11:24 AM

Morning everyone

Good luck at the hospital Moyra

Not too bad here today, as it has not rained as yet.

Tornado hit near us on Monday afternoon, it woke my husband up who thought it was thunder and then went back to sleep. (he works nights so sleeps during the day).

Ripped some trees up and damaged a roof, some people are saying it cannot be a tornado unless it does X amount of damage.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2015, 01:14 PM

Good afternoon all dark clouds are looming and the predicted rain doesn't look too far away.

Have spent the morning at my daughter's helping her with a few things as she hasn't been too well lately.

Hope everyone is having a good day ...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top