Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2020, 08:21 AM

Good morning Saturday - Leap Day

Good morning everyone, Got nobody I want to invite to marry me so I guess it will be another 4 years on my own. Lol.

Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God Bless.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2020, 08:55 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday - Leap Day

Hi

Good Morning All.

Been out to the supermarket, it was empty and so were the roads.

Snug and warm and staying in for the rest of the day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2020, 09:40 AM

Good morning everyone, after a stormy night the rain has eased now, but a windy day ahead again they say with storm Jorge to come, so hold on to your hats folks...

Just back from walking the dogs in the forest and grabbing a quick coffee before visiting my Mum to check that she's OK, nothing else planned as yet.

Hope everyone is safe and well.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2020, 10:12 AM

Good morning everybody.

it's wet & awful here this morning. I plan on getting stuck into some housework & set Tony on cleaning the cooker.
We might have a film on this afternoon and just relax..

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2020, 10:30 AM

Good morning everyone from wet Worcestershire the bulk of the heavy rain seems to have gone through in the night.

I decided to let Chloe have a run in the bottom flooded field and not being the brightest of dogs she shot off and straight into the new lake then stood there transfixed I had to wade in and lift her out and as I did the heavens opened and we both got drenched from above as well as below
The weather looks better than I anticipated for the rest of the day so we should get a decent walk later.

Pasta with mushrooms and spinach for lunch and an easy day I think. Enjoy your day
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2020, 10:37 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Wet here. The forecast is wet and windy with occasional rain, becoming heavier before clearing to leave sunny spells. Perhaps blustery showers later with a chance of hail and thunder. Maximum temperature 9ºC.

Nothing to do with being outside planned for today, there’s just no point with this weather!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2020, 10:43 AM

Good morning all heavy rain during the night has made way for a sunny morning here. The warmth of the sun can be felt streaming through the windows.

Expecting a visit from our daughter and SIL this morning.

Enjoy your day everyone
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2020, 10:56 AM

Godd morn kiddiewinks

yet another day of rain although not heavy but enough to get one wet through.

It come to my mind I remember way back when we had those terrible gales and loads of trees blown down here in the south. BT engioneers up north called us a "load of big softies" until they came down and saw the devastation.
It seems as the tables have turned at last so we can say what a lot of softies they are up north over a little bit of water making a few puddles.

Still waiting for the plumbers to rfeplace our kitchen sink. They missed the day booked for fitting because they didn't orderf early enough. So now getting a bit annoyed and for them not a good sign having taken a deposit missed the fitting date and no communication as to when. Believe me they certainly don't want to mess with me.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2020, 10:56 AM

Morning all.
Yet another drab, grey day.
The wind has blown various things about round the garden during the night but nothing serios.
Apparently we have a couple of hours lull at the mo, before it comes backwith a vengeance for the rest of the day.

I am supposed to be going to yoga this morning, but I really don't feel like it today so will probably give it a miss. I feel more like going back to bed than going out.

Enjoy your day all, and keep safe.
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2020, 11:22 AM

Happy "Proper" Birthday to all born on the February 29th.
My friend's daughter is 28(in proper years)today.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top