Join for free
Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10
rainman
New Member!
yorkshire uk
rainman is male 

07-06-2021, 07:05 PM

Re: Illegal migrants getting impatient !?!?

if they can afford to pay people smugglers to get here , Then stop all legal aid stop the money paid to them every week and feed 3 meals a day that is just enough to live on. Then ship them back to France and tell the French to ship them to the Country they came into France from to deal with them
and this way they will end up back where they started
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2021, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by rainman ->
if they can afford to pay people smugglers to get here , Then stop all legal aid stop the money paid to them every week and feed 3 meals a day that is just enough to live on. Then ship them back to France and tell the French to ship them to the Country they came into France from to deal with them
You think they'd do that?

It is a well known fact that the Frogs are our enemies and will to nothing to help us.
In fact, they will do all they can to harm us given half a chance.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 06:27 AM

They were talking "Skills Gap" on the tele this morning again, that's always a precursor to a bit more cheap labor .
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by rainman ->
Can't be done. International laws prohibit it.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Can't be done. International laws prohibit it.
Funny how international laws prevent us sending locusts to France, but France is permitted to send them to us.

Do all international laws work against the UK and no-one else?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Funny how international laws prevent us sending locusts to France, but France is permitted to send them to us.

Do all international laws work against the UK and no-one else?
France are NOT sending them, they are not dealing correctly with undocumented people in France. France is our enemy.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

08-06-2021, 12:23 PM

France are NOT sending them, they are not dealing correctly with undocumented people in France. France is our enemy.
Of course France is our enemy. I have said that many times, and they always have been throughout history. I think a partial explanation is that they feel inferior to us in many ways.

Yes, the Frogs would certainly argue that they are not 'sending' the locusts to us, but everyone knows that they do all they can to quietly encourage them and even help them (despite our having paid them millions not to do so), including accompanying them to the mid-point in the Channel where our pathetic Border Farce provides a taxi service.

What I have suggested in the past is that we play the Frogs at their same game and turn the locusts around mid-Channel and don't allow them to come any closer. They can bob around there for as long as they like as far as I'm concerned and, when word gets around, they might finally decide not to bother in future.

Then there is the option of doing what the Danes (I think) are going to do: send the locusts to a third-world country (I suggested South Sudan) whilst their applications for entry to the UK can be 'considered' (and rejected).
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

08-06-2021, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Of course France is our enemy. I have said that many times, and they always have been throughout history. I think a partial explanation is that they feel inferior to us in many ways.

Yes, the Frogs would certainly argue that they are not 'sending' the locusts to us, but everyone knows that they do all they can to quietly encourage them and even help them (despite our having paid them millions not to do so), including accompanying them to the mid-point in the Channel where our pathetic Border Farce provides a taxi service.

What I have suggested in the past is that we play the Frogs at their same game and turn the locusts around mid-Channel and don't allow them to come any closer. They can bob around there for as long as they like as far as I'm concerned and, when word gets around, they might finally decide not to bother in future.

Then there is the option of doing what the Danes (I think) are going to do: send the locusts to a third-world country (I suggested South Sudan) whilst their applications for entry to the UK can be 'considered' (and rejected).
Can't turn the SOB's round mid channel - international maritime law precludes this. Send elsewhere while claims considered - fine BUT what next when claim refused? Still our problem unless third party accepts them and I can't see that happening.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

08-06-2021, 12:35 PM

Can't turn the SOB's round mid channel - international maritime law precludes this. Send elsewhere while claims considered - fine BUT what next when claim refused? Still our problem unless third party accepts them and I can't see that happening.
Again, international law seems to support the Frogs, but not us! OK, an alternative option: ensure that they are treated exactly the same here as they are in France. Give them nothing, absolutely nothing which they don't receive in France and explain that to them before they set off on their 'dangerous' journey to Treasure Island.

As for sending them elsewhere, you'd need to ask the Danes as they seem to think it's a workable solution.

It occurs to me that there is yet another option.
Just let things continue as they are.
When the UK becomes a third-world muslim country, they'll all scuttle off back to France looking for something better.
It doesn't bother me because I shall not be here by then!

Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top