Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 07:38 PM

Re: Frequenting The Forum.

I love this place, no question. Its a lovely little community, with interesting people - all of whom have differing opinions on many things. I enjoy dipping in to different discussions, contributing if I think I have something to say. This place makes me laugh, or roll my eyes depending on what is being discussed and despite being relatively new, I have over 3,000 posts which has surprised me! I never talk as much in real life. I think of everyone on here as real people, not strangers on the internet and its fascinating getting to know everyone. I said one time its like a little local pub where you just get a drink and everyone shuffles up a seat so you can join in the chat. I must confess though, that I am still quite guarded about sharing some things, but that's just because its online, not anything to do with not wanting to share stuff with you all here, because frankly I think you are all lovely people in your different ways.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 08:07 PM

I would say, it’s a forum with something for everyone.

There are the ‘fluffies/ luvvies’ that say the nicest things and they have lots of ‘fluffy’ friends who fawn all over them!

Then there are the ‘middle of the road’ members who just like discussing current issues and stuff they have an opinion on.

Then there are what l call the ‘hardcore’ posters. They don’t always say what everyone wants to hear but sometimes when you really think about what they’ve said, they do have a point.
I would say, these are the most sought after members to view, where other members rush to their profile page to see what outrageous stuff they have uttered recently!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

There are the ‘fluffies/ luvvies’ that say the nicest things and they have lots of ‘fluffy’ friends who fawn all over them!

Then there are the ‘middle of the road’ members who just like discussing current issues and stuff they have an opinion on.

Then there are what l call the ‘hardcore’ posters. They don’t always say what everyone wants to hear but sometimes when you really think about what they’ve said, they do have a point.
I would say, these are the most sought after members to view, where other members rush to their profile page to see what outrageous stuff they have uttered recently!!
Hi

Not exactly Art.

We have those who post exactly what they think.

Examples, you, Morti, Rip, Twink, Summer, Roxy, May etc.

You can get your point across without being nasty.

Absolutely brilliant.

That is the the great thing about this Forum.

I do not object to being put soundly in my place by the ladies on here.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Not exactly Art.

We have those who post exactly what they think.

Examples, you, Morti, Rip, Twink, Summer, Roxy, May etc.

You can get your point across without being nasty.

Absolutely brilliant.

That is the the great thing about this Forum.

I do not object to being put soundly in my place by the ladies on here.
Oooh, swimmy, not a man’s name in sight..... what does that say?
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 09:21 PM

He's a big smoothie.

I'm here if someone has forgotten to leave the things to do list and the dog is preoccupied with something else.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 09:27 PM

I have no idea who you have labelled with that title Art, but it sounds a bit harsh to me.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 09:29 PM

I think I'm a fluffy one, I quite like that label anorl LOL. I'm not sure about 'fawning over them' being nice to someone isn't the same as fawning? and the affection shown between some posters isn't exaggerated, it's just them being nice people Fawning means over exaggerated and I see nothing false or exaggerating about those kind of posters.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I have no idea who you have labelled with that title Art, but it sounds a bit harsh to me.
I'm a fluffy one Mags, I'm not offended by the 'title' though, Mind you, Arty is a bit harsh at times and I'm used to her now haha
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
I'm a bit of a wum.
You don't say?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
currently having our front door painted (Farrow + Ball De Nimes no.299), wondering when he's going to finish, painter doesn't say much, my eyes are a bit sore, Ms d00d is asking if/when we can shut the door tonight. 00:07 - 00:08 is my favourite time for foruming.
Nice colour d00d.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top