Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 05:21 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Happy week-end everyone!

Going to be hot, humid, and cloudy here today.

Excellent excuse to spend the day in the Craft Room - the coolest room in the house!

Have been commission to make a 70th birthday card - for a man who loves Rugby, Beer, Pubs and Wales - not necessarily in that order. His sister is to email me some photos to play with - but - in the mean time I can be working on a few ideas.
Him liking Wales is good - it means I can use dragons!

Have a fun day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 06:36 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Hi

Good Morning ST and all who follow.

A lovely start to the day, I will do some watering and then rest.

Have a good day all and enjoy life.
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

11-06-2021, 07:20 AM

Warm and sunny here too with the temperature at 24 Celsius already.

We're going over to mum this morning and taking her shopping and then for lunch before we come back here for the afternoon.

Still working on where the water is leaking from my ponds. Today I might replace the pipe from the pump in the lower pond to the upper one - if I get the time. If not then there's always tomorrow.

Have a lovely day hatever you have planned
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 07:26 AM

Good morning everyone from a warm overcast Yorkshire hoping to see the sun later.

A lovely day planned for me today as I'm off to meet my pal LionQueen for coffee....I've been really busy with the house recently so today is a welcome day off for me...lots of catching up to do.

Have a good day everyone....I hope we all need sun cream
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 07:33 AM

good morning Friday people, touch of rain, not much to help the garden so will be watering as well
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 07:45 AM

Good morning everyone! Humid start to the day - hopefully the rain might freshen things up. An easy pottering day today, nothing planned really. Still sore from digging up beautiful Acacia bushes yesterday at an old building that will be demolished soon, and replanting them at the allotment. Might do some bookbinding, that's quite low energy, heh! Have a lovely day everybody
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 08:21 AM

Good morning everybody.

My favourite fitness class is starting up today at my local leisure centre so I'm looking forward to rejoining that & seeing all the old faces.

I want to do an Aldi shop this afternoon & hopefully a bit of work in the garden too.

Have a good day all.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Happy week-end everyone!

Going to be hot, humid, and cloudy here today.

Excellent excuse to spend the day in the Craft Room - the coolest room in the house!

Have been commission to make a 70th birthday card - for a man who loves Rugby, Beer, Pubs and Wales - not necessarily in that order. His sister is to email me some photos to play with - but - in the mean time I can be working on a few ideas.
Him liking Wales is good - it means I can use dragons!

Have a fun day.
Speaking as a Welshman I think dragons would be good,definitely not sheep anyway.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 09:54 AM

Good morning all.
A restless night with it being so warm and muggy.

I hope to start painting my fences this morning, before the shrubs get too big and in the way. Then after lunch I have to go to M&S and collect an order that's arrived for me.

Best get cracking!
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

11-06-2021, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Happy week-end everyone!

Going to be hot, humid
I’m hoping it will get hot and humid tonight.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top