Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 11:51 AM

Re: Frequenting The Forum.

Why do so many members feel the need to need to hide behind another personna?

There's no need to put on a fluffy act or any other act for that matter!!

Why don't you just be yourself?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->

Carol that made me laugh! That should be the title of a book "How To Act Fluffy"

or

"How To Be A Fluff"
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 11:54 AM

I am myself now, some have yet to find the real them,Carol,imo.

Some are being how others want them to be, so they get all the pats on the back and fluffy replies..fluffing themselves up.......imo.

You know....I’m popular and all that...makes em feel good about themselves.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->

I am myself, this is who I am. Im kind to everyone and there is nothing false about me but if people choose to think tgat about me that's not my problem. I am my mother's daughter and I'm glad I am. She brought me up well to have compassion and be kind.

Contrary to what Pauline thinks she couldnt be more wrong, I dont need to be liked by everyone, only the people who matter to me are the ones I need in my life and if someone doesn't like me then tough yitty, who cares. I wouldnt know how to be mean if I tried.

I have cut the toxic people from my life and I surround myself by people who give out a good aura, no time in real life for negativity, it screams of jealousy to me.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 12:15 PM

Oh and whilst I think on, if someone finds someone sickly in a forum use the block button lol
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
no it's not fake, but now everyone knows I smoke fat cigars thanks to you!!!
Really? I am a cigar smoker too and a pipe
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 12:17 PM

I am myself, this is who I am. Im kind to everyone and there is nothing false about me but if people choose to think tgat about me that's not my problem. I am my mother's daughter and I'm glad I am. She brought me up well to have compassion and be kind.

Contrary to what Pauline thinks she couldnt be more wrong, I dont need to be liked by everyone, only the people who matter to me are the ones I need in my life and if someone doesn't like me then tough yitty, who cares. I wouldnt know how to be mean if I tried.

I have cut the toxic people from my life and I surround myself by people who give out a good aura, no time in real life for negativity, it screams of jealousy to me.

Where was I talking about you?

I voiced my own experience of once being an over the top fluffy person. then how I grew away from it..

I was also extremely sensitive like you....over sensitive is damaging to ones health.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

11-06-2021, 12:22 PM

Oh and whilst I think on, if someone finds someone sickly in a forum use the block button lol

Why, we are allowed to voice our opinions?

I’ve had to learn, that some opinions can be quite hurtful, I suck it up now, everyone is entitled to their opinions ,whether it hurts me or not.

It’s an opinion not to be taken personally.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 12:31 PM

**please do not start threads to discuss the site or its members.
Thank you

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top