Join for free
Page 483 of 487 « First < 383 433 473 481 482 483 484 485 > Last »
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2021, 10:55 AM

Re: Over 50's Wales club (part 6)

Nice day ,Laura is coming down to clean my windows inside and out and I.m defrosting my small freezer.
Had a letter from the Consultant who I was under when I went into hospital in Feb . They said I had severe anaemia and wanted me to have Colonoscopy and gastroscopy . I said no cos I wasnt up to it . He wants me to have a check blood test because the anaemia could have a SINiSTER cause . OMG
I'll have the blood test but still not happy to have tests even though he said he could try something else . I thought folk were having probs getting treatment ??
Take care xxx
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2021, 02:21 PM

Sounds like he can't wait to see you again Jac!

Have just changed my bed and am in a heap now. Back to sewing - but must remember to meet grandson from the bus today.
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 11:29 AM

I've had a bad time over the last few days.My first (and only) cousin died very suddenly on Monday night.He suddenly stopped breathing and they couldn't revive him.Last time I saw him when he and his wife visited me from Derbyshire about 3yrs ago.We were very close and spend a lot of time together as children.It's been such a shock.
My great granddaughter had a planed operation on Tuesday to adjust her shunt but things didn't go to plan,the op took longer than they thought.Luckily she's bounced back like the little trooper she is and came home last night.Hope to see her tomorrow.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2021, 06:40 PM

Sorry to hear of your troubles Rhosyn. Must have been such a shock to have your cousin go like that. Your little g.granddaughter is such a star isn't she? To bounce back after an op like that is quite something.

Strange day here, sunshine at the back of the house, freezing in the front room - last night I went to bed with my bed socks on! and can see me doing the same thing again tonight.
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2021, 09:21 AM

Cloudy and a bit chilly this morning.
Still trying to come to terms from my cousin's sudden death.
Saw g.granddaughter on Friday-her balance wasn't brilliant but she was her usual cheeky lovely self.
Felt sorry for Wales team loosing yesterday.Will take my dragon bunting down later and put it back up for the rugby 6 nations.
Sweetsue
midWales

27-06-2021, 07:58 PM

Out on a road trip today with youngest son to see granddaughter riding at Sapey Horse Trials (near Bromyard) Enjoyed it but found walking really difficult in extremely long grass! It also got really chilly in the early afternoon when the wind got up, so we headed for home when she'd finished her show jumping round, didm't wait for the cross-country.

I'm sitting here in a jumper and body warmer - and I'm not a bit too hot. This is supposed to be mid-summer. So much for global warming - or perhaps I'm getting nesh in my old age (good Radnorshire word that, it means you're feeling the cold though you shouldn't be!)
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2021, 11:11 AM

Just catching up with all your news xxxxSorry for your troubles
I.ve not anything to report except I still feel lousy and fed up with the footie .I did watch Wales but they weren,t much good
Take care xxx
rhosyn
South Wales

29-06-2021, 08:53 AM

Been feeling poorly since Saturday evening.My g.grandson kindly shared his cold with me. When I get a cold it goes to my chest and coughing tires me out.Managed to see GP yesterday afternoon-in The Red Zone because I had a cough.There are crackles on my right lung.On antibiotics for a week and had to go for a covid test,even tho' doc said it was a chest infection.Will have the result within 72 hours.
Sorry my post is woeful!
rhosyn
South Wales

29-06-2021, 01:19 PM

Covid test-negative.Had 4 emails and 2 text messages to inform me-making sure that I know!
Sweetsue
midWales

29-06-2021, 09:26 PM

Oh Rhosyn, thank goodness that test was negative. Hope you're feeling better soon. Seems to be a few people going down with nasty colds atm - the manager of the care co. that we use caught something from her small daughter and has been off work for a fortnight.

We had a visitation from the OT this morning to weigh Rob. Much to our surprise he'd actually lost about a pound (the weigh in is in kilos and means nothing to me!). He starts a new regime on a lower calorific fluid tomorrow and we're hoping he'll lose a bit more. I've had to buy larger size trousers recently - not good.

Page 483 of 487 « First < 383 433 473 481 482 483 484 485 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top