Join for free
Page 3 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2020, 12:23 PM

Re: Same Sex Pair to Appear on Strictly...

Hi

Same sex couples.

Two women are are interesting.

Two men, nope.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2020, 12:25 PM

Brucie would never have allowed it.

With two homosexuals judging it was always on the cards.
reg
Manchester
reg is male  reg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2020, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Brucie would never have allowed it.

With two homosexuals judging it was always on the cards.
And how would one know that?

There are some very bigoted opinions on this site.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2020, 01:59 PM

I don't watch it, but wouldn't bother me who dances with who.
When you see ballrooms full of over 50's dancing you very often see same sex partners.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2020, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
It's perfect Tiff, I remember at school all the lads sat round while all the girls danced with each other...You got called 'A wuss' if you got up to dance....
That happened when I was young too, OGF. We used to dance around our handbags. So seeing girls dancing together is not unusual & Greek men dance together also. Can't see how they will do that with Strictly though, as there is lifting & proper ballroom dancing, not the same sort of dancing we did, nor the Greeks do.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2020, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
That happened when I was young too, OGF. We used to dance around our handbags. So seeing girls dancing together is not unusual & Greek men dance together also. Can't see how they will do that with Strictly though, as there is lifting & proper ballroom dancing, not the same sort of dancing we did, nor the Greeks do.
Shouldn't be a problem with lifting, she is a boxer after all so should have a shedload of body strength.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2020, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Shouldn't be a problem with lifting, she is a boxer after all so should have a shedload of body strength.
Depends if she is going to take the man's roll, but yes, she should be strong.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2020, 05:14 PM

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/08/stric...show-11409477/

I was wrong Lady Forsyth says he would have been ok with ssc. When he stood down the show was not the same, have not watched for a couple of years now.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2020, 05:17 PM

How odd that years ogo as teenagers, girls walked down the Streets together with our arms round each other with love, but without any sexual feelings at all.

In fact we slept together as well and spent most of the Night talking about Boys.
I had no idea what a Lesbian was.

These days we are fightened of touching anyone as it can be misconstrued. It is even worse for men as they have to be more careful not to touch any children.

Except in Italy when it is Kiss Kiss Kiss and Hug Hug,Hug,
beween both sexes

Lovely!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2020, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
That's my Saturday nights ruined. Thanks a bunch BBC...You've just lost another viewer....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-53989693

To be honest Foxy, I don't care for it either.
I don't care how 'modern' it is considered to be either.

For me, what people do in private is nothing to do with me, but I do not like it shoved in my face and being forced to accept it, else not watch it anymore.

Didn't they have two men dancing together last year, or am I getting muddled up with another programme?

Page 3 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top