Join for free
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 08:29 PM

Re: Starbucks.

Boom boom!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Starbucks have the slowest service on the planet, perhaps because they are having to write philomena on the cups...
Ha ha yes. I can imagine all the students giving that name for a laugh.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Starbucks have the slowest service on the planet, perhaps because they are having to write philomena on the cups...
No doubt they will write Phil...opening themselves up to gender misappropriation laws suits.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
.. .. he shaved his legs, then he was a she and sang hey babe, take a walk on the wild side
That was a bloody brilliant song.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
That was a bloody brilliant song.
It was on an advert recently (can't remember which one) but they deleted the 'coloured girls' bit.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 08:39 PM

It's lovely that Starbucks are being so inclusive.
Purile humour does you no credit boys!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
A white heterosexual married couple on tv? Wow! That could be radical...
Costa my coffee shop of choice has a cup of money on the counter for some reason, it doesn't say help yourself but it is bad skills not to. Ah yes, when you are waiting for a black coffee (no not an “Americano”, just a black coffee), and there is some snowflake in front who says “Can I get.......” then wants a latte frappe wankerchino with cinnamon and coconut milk with a maple syrup and mocha foam and wants to pay with his latest apple £999 mugphone, but takes 20 attempts before switching to his “save the dolphin” Visa card.., and you just want to saw his man bun off with a chainsaw.

I think they might just shorten your name to Long though.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 09:27 PM

What next, on second thoughts don't answer that, I don't want to know, the world is mental enough without things getting more mental.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 09:34 PM

I wouldn't paint my fence with Starbucks Coffee....
In fact no, I probably would, I don't like coffee.....

Starbucks Coffee tastes like "One of my old brown shoes"...
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
Any else spotted Starbucks Diversity Ads on tv recently. It shows blokes in frocks (Transgender) deciding on their girly name? They pop into their local Starbucks where the barista (that’s someone who makes a cup of coffee) asks them their name, in order to write it on their cup. (Recyclable bamboo of course.
I don’t use Starbucks but if I did and in support of equal rights when asked I shall say ‘Gertrude’ or ‘Philomena’
Fortunately Starbucks and their awful coffee went broke in Australia so they only survive in a few tourist hotspots where overseas visitors who know nothing about coffee can drink something familiar.

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top