Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 02:27 AM

Re: Would you get one of these?

The only bloke that looks good in a "skirt" is either a Fijian soldier in ceremonial dress or 6 foot 6 Scotsman built like a brick outhouse with a wild red beard, tattoos and a shield and sword. But I wouldn't call it as skirt if I wanted stay healthy. I am pretty open minded but blokes in skirts ..nah mate.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 08:53 AM

I love that its topped off with the blue pom pom on his wooly hat...seems fitting somehow
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Some guy with bad eyesight would get a hell of a shock if they fumbled under the dress
That reminds me of the scene in 'Crocodile Dundee' when exactly that happened when a 'female' was being chatted up at a bar – rather a 'rude' awakening!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 10:18 AM

It's not very stylish is it?
It wouldn't suit someone with a bald head and a beer belly either.
Something smockish would be better.
If you're going to cross dress you need the whole ensemble, not half and half. Tights or leggings (a la Longdogs) would be better than jeans.

Women wear trousers a lot but have acquired the skill of wearing tops to suit.

If men want to wear dresses that don't upset their masculinity, something like a tunic with doublet and hose would be fab, with a cod piece perhaps?
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
The only bloke that looks good in a "skirt" is either a Fijian soldier in ceremonial dress or 6 foot 6 Scotsman built like a brick outhouse with a wild red beard, tattoos and a shield and sword. But I wouldn't call it as skirt if I wanted stay healthy. I am pretty open minded but blokes in skirts ..nah mate.
Quite agree with you there keezoy. I wouldn't wear one of these as shown in the OP either. A very strange fashion but everyone to their own I guess.

On this subject, and in all fairness, and I am neither Scottish or Irish, but it must not be forgotten that there is also the Irish kilt, no doubt there are those on OFF from that part of the world.

A couple of links below explaining about the Irish kilt:

https://www.lochcarron.co.uk/blog/sc...ts-difference/

https://www.kilts-n-stuff.com/Blog/d...sh-wear-kilts/
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 10:28 AM

That dress reminds me of my summer uniform for school, way back in the 50s.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top