Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2020, 10:24 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good Morning all!

I am late on parade this morning - have been OUT! Did a dawn arid on the Baker, Butcher, and Post Office (suitably masked and gloved) - one and a half mile round trip. Longest walk I have had since my surgery. My left Achilles tendon woke up in a bad mood but was soon reminded who's in charge!

Beautiful sunny, warm, Autumnal day.

Stay safe
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2020, 10:47 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning all a big improvement in the weather, sunny and not so cold today.

Washing is out on the line, hoping it will be dry somewhat.

Tomorrow we have to take our son in law to the hospital for his annual MRI.

Enjoy your day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2020, 11:50 AM

Good morning everyone, (just ) sunny and breezy here but showers this evening again they say...

I've been painting the new doghouse ceiling this morning now that the plaster has finally dried and I have some more to do this afternoon, but we are on the home straight now so should be finished this week.

Enjoy your day folks
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2020, 01:52 PM

A belated good morning everyone I had a message from M&S to say one of the christmas presents for my grandchildren had arrived to I went to pick it up in the 'safe period ', that's 5 children done now.

I rushed back to make a batch of cakes for the children to give to my son tomorrow. He is driving me to Hereford tomorrow for a privately funded scan for which I have had to wait 5 days instead of over 6 months for an NHS scan. I am a bit nervous about sharing close space with someone but will sit in the back
of the car in my mask. I don't drive much these days but am tempted to drive myself.

Now to brave the flooded fields with Chloe
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2020, 02:53 PM

I think you've done the right thing with the scan Meg, I'd have done the same if I needed it.
Have a safe journey, don't forget to keep the car windows open a little for fresh air to circulate and you will be fine.

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2020, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I think you've done the right thing with the scan Meg, I'd have done the same if I needed it.
Have a safe journey, don't forget to keep the car windows open a little for fresh air to circulate and you will be fine.

Thanks Mups I will

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top