Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2020, 05:27 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning everyone, dry here at the moment but quite cool, starting to feel like autumn these mornings...

Just a couple of odd jobs to do this morning then I'll be off to mow my Mum's lawns this afternoon, hopefully for the last time this year...

Wishing you a peaceful day folks
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2020, 06:12 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Good Morning Barry and everyone,

Going to be dull but dry here today. The gang doing the road resurfacing should be finished today. It is looking good so far.

I am escaping - off to Dean's Garden Centre for lunch with a friend. Have to fit it in before the next lock down happens!

Stay safe.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2020, 06:18 AM

Hi

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

A showery day forecast, so gardening will be out.

I will sort out the kitchen cupboards, boring but necessary.

Have a good day all,
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2020, 07:12 AM

It has been a warm, sunny but windy Friday. Spent a bit of time tidying up the garden and the house.

Read a few chapters of my new book (The Survivors by Jane Harper) and now I am thinking about firing up the barbie for my evening meal.

Enjoy your day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2020, 08:27 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm meeting my friend Jean for lunch today. It will probably stretch on through the afternoon.

Supermarket shopping with Tony when I get home.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2020, 10:06 AM

Good morning all sunny but chilly here.

I had my hair cut shorter than usual yesterday just in case we get a lockdown in the coming months. I’m quite pleased with it although it quite chilly around my neckline now

Will be doing some tidying up in the garden later, the leaves are beginning to fall everywhere.

Enjoy your day everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2020, 11:15 AM

Good morning, have a good day and stay safe. God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2020, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Moyra ->
Good morning, have a good day and stay safe. God bless.
I hope you are feeling better today, Moyra...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2020, 12:26 PM

Good morning everyone the sun has come through at last.

A busy morning, I had to pop to a nearby garden centre to pay for some wallflowers I bought yesterday. Their card machine wasn't working yesterday but knowing me they let me bring home the plants and I got them planted.

Then Waitrose arrived with my delivery to be sanitised and put away before I made some mushroom soup for lunch.

Now there is the ironing to do.
Enjoy your day
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2020, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone the sun has come through at last.

A busy morning, I had to pop to a nearby garden centre to pay for some wallflowers I bought yesterday. Their card machine wasn't working yesterday but knowing me they let me bring home the plants and I got them planted.

Then Waitrose arrived with my delivery to be sanitised and put away before I made some mushroom soup for lunch.

Now there is the ironing to do.
Enjoy your day

Hi

The advantage of shopping locally

Trust on both sides.

Last night, on my way home, I popped into the local chippy for a couple of scallops.

It was a few minutes before closing.

He had three scallops left.

I got all three and he put a fish on, charged me the £1 for the scallops.

iIt would only have been thrown away., you are welcome.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top