Join for free
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2020, 01:10 PM

Happy saturday everyone

Happy Saturday everyone. Have a good day and take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2020, 01:39 PM

Re: Happy saturday everyone

Is this the same as the usual 'Good Morning Saturday' or are you feeling extra happy today Moyra?

Anyway, I understand you have been poorly, so good to see you on the mend now.

It's cold here today. I had to put my winter duvet on last night.

Just off into B&Q to fetch a 'Click & Collect' order, but won't be mooching round town much in this chilly wind.

Keep warm and well folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2020, 01:53 PM

Happy Saturday to you too Moyra, I hope you are feeling better today. I had forgotten the GM thread so a big thank you for starting this one.

Happy Saturday also to Mups - the 3 M’s are here at least!

A quiet Saturday here, just pottering around the house.

Enjoy the rest of your rest of your day
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2020, 01:58 PM

A belated good morning everyone it is better here than expected with a bit of sun.

It feels like I have picked up a chest infection from somewhere which is very odd considering I have hardly been anywhere since early March and have worn a mask every time I have had the slightest distant contact with another human. I have a suspicion my problems have been made worse by an increase in medication.

I am boiling up a concoction of fresh ginger/lemons/honey to drink to help my sore chest then I am going to do some sewing.

Enjoy your day .
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2020, 02:51 PM

Sorry to ruin the M chain but just wanted to say that it is good to hear that Moyra is feeling a bit better & I hope Meg will put her feet up and rest, to try and deal with her chest infection.

Stay warm and safe!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top