Join for free
Page 11 of 48 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 12:56 PM

Re: Trump supporters stormed Capital Hill

Originally Posted by Quickbeam ->
Whoever would have thought that we’d see North Korea with a more stable leadership than the USA within our lifetime...?

That's true. No-one dare question it.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
He's now got himself locked out of Twitter & Facebook for inciting riot.
Trump? I read that he'd told them all to go home.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

07-01-2021, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I've always been a fan of Presidents and Prime Ministers who 'Get Things Done' and I always thought Donald Trump had the best interests of the American people at heart. Putting a Tariff on Chinese Steel to protect the American Steel industry, was what I think, a great idea, we should do it here and start making our own steel, among other things. I even thought the wall on the Mexican Border was just the ticket to prevent illegal immigrants entering America, again, we should take a leaf out of Trump's book and strengthen our own borders.

He did seem a bit eccentric, but in a likeable sort of way. But I don't live in America so aren't aware of some of the finer points of the Trump administration. However, Surfermom, Bakerman, and Right Now do live there, and I consider them 'Good People' who I would like to be my neighbours and part of my community. Obviously I do not subscribe to violence, so perhaps I have been reading the politics all wrong across the pond, so in future I will take notice of what they have to say about the way their country is being run. Although I still wouldn't have Bakerman cook me a steak....
I agree with this. I have always thought Trump was a good leader, a strong leader, and was doing the right things for America.

OK, he was voted out. If that's what the majority of Americans want, that's what should happen.

He would have been better advised to just step down and wait to see what happens under Bidet.
Time will tell, but I think that with Bidet in charge the American public might just have a change of heart before too long!
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I was quite astounded by what they are/ were prepared to do as well, where is this all coming from, surely Trump doesn’t support what they are doing?

He's encouraged it
Mr Magoo
London
Mr Magoo is male  Mr Magoo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 01:23 PM

This episode makes America a laughing stock around the world. They must be laughing their socks off in Moscow, Beijing and all over the Middle East.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Magoo ->
This episode makes America a laughing stock around the world. They must be laughing their socks off in Moscow, Beijing and all over the Middle East.
At least they didn't surround the capitol with tanks etc did they
MM ??
OK ,one woman got shot, but that's normal in USA ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I agree Swimmy , this has been brewing for months because the narcissistic Trump couldn't accept defeat in a democratic election.
I think Trump has a personality disorder and should be removed from office and control of the USAs and furthermore the nuclear facility.

The 25th amendment states a President can be removed from office when incapacitated by a physical or mental illness, I think he qualifies on the grounds of the latter.

What if that rabble of Trump 'conspiracy believers' had been terrorists with a bomb gaining such easy access to the Capitol building, I shudder to think.

I appreciate Trump's behaviour is not really my business but the USA is one of our greatest allies, enough is enough Trump has shamed his office and all reasonable people in the USA.

I can remember listening to him, he was being recorded secretly, he was telling who ever he was talking to about what some woman would allow him to do, because of his status/ power... as in intimate,.....that was before he was president and what about the alleged affair he had when he was married to his now wife,....I know I shouldn’t assume, but I believe he seriously thinks he is some type of God, even by the way he stands, he gives off a superiority aura.....sorry OGF, I know you’ll be after me in a minute,
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 01:48 PM

Are a bunch of conspiracy theorists really able to undermine the running of an entire country. For Trumps claim of election fraud to have any credibility, it would require everyone involved in vote counting to remain schtum and deliberately hide/lie about the real outcome. Is this possible? Maybe before online social media was available and when the only real way of getting something out in the public domain was via journalists who were willing to listen and report. Nowadays, this is simply not possible.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I can remember listening to him, he was being recorded secretly, he was telling who ever he was talking to about what some woman would allow him to do, because of his status/ power... as in intimate,.....that was before he was president and what about the alleged affair he had when he was married to his now wife,....I know I shouldn’t assume, but I believe he seriously thinks he is some type of God, even by the way he stands, he gives off a superiority aura.....sorry OGF, I know you’ll be after me in a minute,:lol:
Not at all Pauline, I think he has gone too far this time.
I don't really care what politicians get up to in their own time, (within reason of course) but I can see how adultery would upset a woman and make him public enemy number one...
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 01:50 PM

As an aside, the name of one of his previous sexual encounters (Stormy Daniels) does seem to have stuck in his head as a useful way of showing his prowess.

Page 11 of 48 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top