Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 01:55 PM

Read this if you want a good laugh -hilarious

Just HAD to share this.....Stole this - hilarious! Me and dad can't stop laughing

Primary School Children Writing About The Sea
1) This is a picture of an octopus. It has eight testicles. (Kelly age 6)
2) Oysters' balls are called pearls. (Jamie age 6)
3) If you are surrounded by sea you are an Island . If you don't have sea all round you, you are incontinent. ( Wayne age 7)
4) Sharks are ugly and mean, and have big teeth, just like Emily Richardson. She's not my friend no more. (Kylie age 6)
5) A dolphin breaths through an arsehole on the top of its head. (Billy age 7)
6) My dad goes out in his boat, and comes back with crabs. (Emily age 5)
7) When ships had sails, they used to use the trade winds to cross the ocean. Sometimes, when the wind didn't blow, the sailors would whistle to make the wind come. My brother said they would be better off eating beans. (William age 7)
8 )I like mermaids. They are beautiful, and I like their shiny tails. How do mermaids get pregnant? (Helen age 6)
9) I'm not going to write about the sea. My baby brother is always screaming and being sick, my Dad keeps shouting at my Mum, and my big sister has just got pregnant, so I can't think what to write. (Amy age 6)
10) Some fish are dangerous. Jellyfish can sting Electric eels can give you a shock. They have to live in caves under the sea where I think they have to plug themselves into chargers. (Christopher age 7)
11) When you go swimming in the sea, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small. (Kevin age 6)
12) Divers have to be safe when they go under the water. Two divers can't go down alone, so they have to go down on each other.(Becky age 8 )
13) On holiday my Mum went water skiing. She fell off when she was going very fast. She says she won't do it again because water shot up her fanny (Julie age 7)
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 02:00 PM

Re: Read this if you want a good laugh -hilarious

Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

23-01-2021, 02:17 PM

very good lol.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 02:29 PM

Out of the mouths of babes eh?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 02:31 PM

Hi

All True and thanks for the laugh LQ.

A quote from Nadi, my pretend grandaughter.

Maria had stayed overnight.

She was 56years old.

Nadi

She is going to have a baby now.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 07:19 PM

Excellent!

It was the night of open house at my school and I was chatting with a colleague while stapling a stack of my students' stories to the bulletin board. The children had written the stories that afternoon, and I was in a hurry to get them up in time.

In the middle of the conversation, my friend pointed to the board and said, "Um, Surfermom, you might not want to leave that one up." I stood back incredulously and looked at the story, neatly written and topped with a with a brightly colored image of my student with her grandmother holding hands.

The grandmother had been drawn lovingly with a smiling face and wearing a spotted blouse that looked a bit like cow hide. In the story below, the girl described how much she loved her grandmother and that she always associated her with wearing that particular shirt. She described the shirt at length and that, "When I think of my grandmother, I think of her in that cow shirt."

The only problem was that in the dozen times that she had written the word "shirt" she had omitted the "r".

Lesson learned about editing before displaying! I eventually gave the story to the parents, and it is now a family treasure.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Excellent!

It was the night of open house at my school and I was chatting with a colleague while stapling a stack of my students' stories to the bulletin board. The children had written the stories that afternoon, and I was in a hurry to get them up in time.

In the middle of the conversation, my friend pointed to the board and said, "Um, Surfermom, you might not want to leave that one up." I stood back incredulously and looked at the story, neatly written and topped with a with a brightly colored image of my student with her grandmother holding hands.

The grandmother had been drawn lovingly with a smiling face and wearing a spotted blouse that looked a bit like cow hide. In the story below, the girl described how much she loved her grandmother and that she always associated her with wearing that particular shirt. She described the shirt at length and that, "When I think of my grandmother, I think of her in that cow shirt."

The only problem was that in the dozen times that she had written the word "shirt" she had omitted the "r".

Lesson learned about editing before displaying! I eventually gave the story to the parents, and it is now a family treasure.
hehehe, the little shirt
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Just HAD to share this.....Stole this - hilarious! Me and dad can't stop laughing

Primary School Children Writing About The Sea
Absolutely brilliant. Kids are sometimes without doubt funnier than today's comedians!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 09:04 PM

Excellent. I like number 5, I have met a few like that.
xirrpy
Devon-all of it
xirrpy is male  xirrpy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 09:06 PM

I laughed so much I had to check my meds

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top