Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 07:35 AM

Re: Romanian thieves

You are probably right JBR we really need to get tougher on these people.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 07:49 AM

i took my dog for his rabies vaccination last week we travel or at least we did ,with him in Europe . The vet told me that the ‘pet passport ‘ was now void and I would have to get a health certificate every time I traveled with him .
I asked how the Romanian dogs get in to the U.K. so easily.
He sighed and said they have the European pet passport .
Yes this is the truth.
All dogs from Europe can travel on European pet passport into the U.K. with no trouble.
There is rabies in Europe so the only country that doesn’t have rabies - the U.K. is forbidden to travel without a health certificate but any animal can come into the U.K. on one.

Why in the name of common sense have we not made this more difficult for them . He said the Romanian street dogs come in with all sorts of problems poor things .
it’s not their fault of course .
The reason people get dogs form Romania if because it is so difficult to adopt a dog here . The dog sanctuaries tend look upon all prospective adopters as criminals.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
i took my dog for his rabies vaccination last week we travel or at least we did ,with him in Europe . The vet told me that the ‘pet passport ‘ was now void and I would have to get a health certificate every time I traveled with him .
I asked how the Romanian dogs get in to the U.K. so easily.
He sighed and said they have the European pet passport .
Yes this is the truth.
All dogs from Europe can travel on European pet passport into the U.K. with no trouble.
There is rabies in Europe so the only country that doesn’t have rabies - the U.K. is forbidden to travel without a health certificate but any animal can come into the U.K. on one.

Why in the name of common sense have we not made this more difficult for them . He said the Romanian street dogs come in with all sorts of problems poor things .
it’s not their fault of course .
The reason people get dogs form Romania if because it is so difficult to adopt a dog here . The dog sanctuaries tend look upon all prospective adopters as criminals.
The simple reason is that we have an incompetent government.

The simple reason for that is that people are too frightened to vote for anyone else.

What hope?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 12:28 PM

Hi

Sending them to serve their sentence in Romania is difficult.

https://www.barristermagazine.com/ro...-under-uk-law/
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

That only further underlines why "Human Rights" legislation must be rescinded.

There is no need for it in the UK. If there proves to be a pressing need for something then the very first line should be something along the lines of "Everyone has a set of responsibilities from which certain rights emerge".
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Yes, once again WE are making life in our own country less and less attractive.

More to the point, OUR GOVERNMENT is making life in our own country less attractive for us, but more attractive for third world immigrants.

I think the future is becoming ever clearer: increasing emigration of civilised and productive Brits to more attractive countries.
Perhaps that's a natural cycle; everyone moving freely to the best place for them to live. Unfortunately, the most attractive countries will have to restrict immigration in order to avoid overpopulation. Not us, of course. We've had it!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top