Join for free
Page 18 of 23 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 > Last »
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 10:04 PM

Re: I don't understand why?

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
The unfortunate thing is, that while the counting must be fun to watch, it isn't people who are watching it. Its like that particular video is caught up in some automatic loop.
I suspected right from the start that the video was part of some sort of vicious circle.

I knew it, yet said nothing, shame on me.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
The unfortunate thing is, that while the counting must be fun to watch, it isn't people who are watching it. Its like that particular video is caught up in some automatic loop.
Of course it is up to people if they want to watch it or not that is their choice.

For me finding that number viewing each day amazes me as as I said before it has been on my channel for many years without any interest. Reporting on the viewing numbers each day is fun.

Pity others on here don't put up their own videos and show how much interest they get
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Reporting on the viewing numbers each day is fun.
Better than sex, no doubt.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 10:47 PM

Why not post them once a month instead of everyday?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Why not post them once a month instead of everyday?
Some month have 30 day in it and others 31 days so that would be an uneven count.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 10:57 PM

That doesn’t matter, just posting a number everyday is using a lot of forum space
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 10:57 PM

Of course it is up to people if they want to watch it or not that is their choice.

For me finding that number viewing each day amazes me as as I said before it has been on my channel for many years without any interest. Reporting on the viewing numbers each day is fun.

Pity others on here don't put up their own videos and show how much interest they get
1) I don't think it is people who are watching it though, RS

2) Considering that daily number reporting is taking up space without generating any interest from the rest of us, it might be better to do a before and after a month say on the 1st of the month its ABC, and at the end of the month it became XYZ. This is more likely to get a conversation going.

3) People on here prefer photo's to videos. Plus, not everyone likes to share things.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

14-06-2021, 11:06 PM

Some month have 30 day in it and others 31 days so that would be an uneven count.
Once a year then?

I forgot leap years.

Once a decade.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

14-06-2021, 11:31 PM

I didn't know I was breaking site rules posting daily updates
Harbal
South Yorkshire

14-06-2021, 11:35 PM

I didn't know I was breaking site rules posting daily updates
I don't think you are, RS, it's the rules of reasonable behaviour that you are breaking.

Page 18 of 23 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top