Join for free
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 12:00 PM

Covid Vaccines: Could they be magnetic?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/57207134 (link to video)

Videos of people sticking magnets to where they claim they've had the Covid vaccine have racked up millions of views on social media platforms like TikTok and Instagram.

Some people say there must be something magnetic in the vaccines and others have gone further to say it’s proof of a microchip - a theory which just isn’t true.
Mugs all over the world .....
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 12:15 PM

Re: Covid Vaccines: Could they be magnetic?

Tried it....wow! The micro chip hidden in the vaccine I had acted really weird,,,I kept getting messages in my head telling me to sharpen my knives...
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 12:42 PM

Hmm!..More anti covid vax propagandists trying to scare Us all to death..They're everywhere..sad bastards
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Hmm!..More anti covid vax propagandists trying to scare Us all to death..They're everywhere..sad bastards
You took the words right out of my mouth May!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 06:09 PM

Could be, sometimes I feel positive, and sometimes negative, has the vaccine made me Bipoler.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Originally Posted by Rhian ->
You took the words right out of my mouth May!
And mine. They are so stupid.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2021, 01:18 AM

I'm going to see if I can stick myself to the fridge after the second dose. If anything goes wrong at least I won't be hungry while waiting for emergency services...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top