Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2021, 07:47 AM

Boris Again.

Hi

This time it is the Daily Mail having a go.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ory-donor.html

The proof is out there, leaked.

There is obviously a plot to get him.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2021, 10:42 AM

Re: Boris Again.

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Certainly seems to be plus it's clickbait.

Looking at the sums involved it's far from excessive taking everything into account.

Not to my taste but that's a different matter!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2021, 11:02 AM

Och the poor Boy needed some good nutritious grub while recovering from covid,and as Carrie was too busy with the decorators to cook for Him...Deliveroooo.. came through..woohoooo
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2021, 11:09 AM

Awww the poor hungry wee soul. Am wondering if he's getting forgetful now as well. He has taken to having his job title sewn onto his clothes.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	190023466_1692245890963056_2267314054813945529_n.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	15598  
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2021, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Awww the poor hungry wee soul. Am wondering if he's getting forgetful now as well. He has taken to having his job title sewn onto his clothes.
Probably in order to keep it separate in order to avoid it being tampered with. Novichok is by no means the only highly toxic nerve agent that can be administered as a result of skin contact.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2021, 12:12 PM

Boris Johnson faced fresh questions last night as the full story of the secret operation to supply him with £27,000 worth of luxury food was disclosed.

The Daily Mail can reveal the extraordinary cloak-and-dagger operation to send him and fiancee Carrie Symonds freshly prepared meals and hampers at No 10 without voters finding out.

The food and drink were provided by the elite Daylesford organic farm shops, owned by Lady (Carole) Bamford, from last May to February. She is married to the owner of the JCB construction giant. Lord Bamford and his companies have given £10million to the Conservatives.

The weekly hamper arrived by car each Tuesday in a marked Daylesford box, with the meals and a bouquet of flowers. Mr Johnson was so determined to keep the deliveries secret, the hampers were allowed to bypass anti-terrorist checks at the front gate, causing concern among some No 10 staff.

Over the eight-month period, Mr Johnson and Miss Symonds received breakfast, lunch and dinner deliveries on 125 days and lunch only on some days. The meals would cost a full-paying customer about £21,000 including the food and delivery fees.

Mr Johnson is thought to have received 30 hampers. At full price they are approximately £200 each, a total of £6,000, making £27,000 in all. Last night a Downing Street spokesman said: ‘The costs of food for personal consumption are entirely met by Boris Johnson.’

A Government source said Mr Johnson had paid for the Daylesford hampers.
Well, they would say that, wouldn't they .....
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

23-05-2021, 12:32 PM

What next. What make of lavatory paper the poor bugger uses?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2021, 12:50 PM

Good for Boris eating healthily , being overweight and catching C19 has clearly left its mark.

I guess the high cost is down to the organic wine, it can be very expensive.
If Lady Bamford is willing to supply the Johnsons with hampers of food at cost price it doesn't worry me but then I am not the envious type.

Old Joe Bamford went to school with my Uncle and in those days ''Hadn't got sixpence to scratch his backside'' as my uncle put it.

It's great to see how well the Bamford family have done in life .
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2021, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good for Boris eating healthily , being overweight and catching C19 has clearly left its mark.

I guess the high cost is down to the organic wine, it can be very expensive.
If Lady Bamford is willing to supply the Johnsons with hampers of food at cost price it doesn't worry me but then I am not the envious type.

Old Joe Bamford went to school with my Uncle and in those days ''Hadn't got sixpence to scratch his backside'' as my uncle put it.

It's great to see how well the Bamford family have done in life .
Yes, l agree !!
They actually have a product which they themselves created !
And not an intellectual concept such as a track & trace system ??

Donkeyman! 👍👍
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2021, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

If this all the fail have to moan about, then BJ must be doing summat right, or they'd be uncovering some real skulduggery.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top