Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2021, 08:59 AM

Re: My Cupboard

I'm looking forward to the updates Harbal although I am torn between this and another work in progress.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2021, 05:42 PM

Nothing to report yet. The cupboard is still in a critical but stable condition.

150 views, I can't believe it!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2021, 05:53 PM

Aww c'mon! I came bustling over here for part 2 "The Fixing"
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2021, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Aww c'mon! I came bustling over here for part 2 "The Fixing"
Yes, Pixie, we are all very anxious, but we must be patient.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2021, 06:05 PM

Pfft! Patience my backside. There's a fellow across the road from me, moved into a council house with two broken windows. Actually living in it with a cat and everything. Council say their glaziers are "very busy" and will get round to it shortly. Its been lying empty for 4 months! Guess you might have to give it a go yourself, with some No Nails.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

05-06-2021, 06:17 PM

Pfft! Patience my backside. There's a fellow across the road from me, moved into a council house with two broken windows. Actually living in it with a cat and everything. Council say their glaziers are "very busy" and will get round to it shortly. Its been lying empty for 4 months! Guess you might have to give it a go yourself, with some No Nails.
These things take time, Pixie. Look how long the Brexit negotiations have been going on, and they are twice as important as my cupboard. Although I'm hoping for a more favourable outcome.

Actually, I'm more concerned about my dismal viewing figures. I knew I should have somehow worked the word "rhinoceros" into the thread title.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

05-06-2021, 06:21 PM

That made me chuckle!
Harbal
South Yorkshire

05-06-2021, 06:28 PM

That made me chuckle!
It's not a laughing matter, Pixie.

Empty cupboards are a waste of space; it's very bad for the environment. I'm very concerned about my storage footprint.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2021, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Nothing to report yet. The cupboard is still in a critical but stable condition.

150 views, I can't believe it!
You should put a horse in that stable, Harbal
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

05-06-2021, 06:33 PM

(resumes serious face)

Oh but of course, Harbal...I truly empathise with your plight. This could impact cupboards worldwide if nothing is done about it now. I might empty a cupboard of mine, just to highlight the issue!

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top