Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 04:31 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning everyone.

Cloudy but very warm today - due to hit 72F by mid afternoon.

Will make sure my chores are done early!

Have a safe day.
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

08-06-2021, 07:11 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning everyone.

It's a dull, cloudy, rainy day here which is welcome after the last week of hot, dry weather.

We have our two youngest grandchildren age four and ten months with us. They came yesterday and today our daughter and her partner are having a day at a spa so they'll be leaving them with us for the night. It will be the first time our grandson will be here without either of his mummies so it will be a new experinece.

I expect a hectic and busy day for us all.

Have a good whatever you have planned
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 07:14 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm up bright & early this morning - I need to get myself in gear before I go for my early morning aqua fit class. - Need to be leaving here at 8.30 am.

I will be back before Tony's got out of bed & we have the rest of the day to do as we please. My plan for this afternoon is to go to the East Midlands designer Outlet & spend some gift vouchers we had for Christmas.

Out for a meal with Ady, Paula & family tonight.

Have a good day all.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 07:36 AM

Good morning everyone. Humid this morning and rain later. Allotment this afternoon, and this morning just pottering around. Have a lovely day everybody
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 08:13 AM

Good morning all, looks like being another hot one here too!

Just cleaning chores for me this morning then I'll be off to mow Mum's lawns this afternoon and have a chat with her for an hour.

Have a pleasant day everyone
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 08:28 AM

Morning.

Dad wants me to take him into town this morning and then we are going to tend to mums grave and lay some flowers.

This afternoon I have 2 poetry gift orders to make and dispatch and then im going to enjoying playing with and learning more with my Cricut.

In between time I'll go for a walk in the woods .

I'm enjoying my week off work.

Enjoy your day, make it productive, you'll be glad you did.

Love days like this
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 08:43 AM

Morning all, dry and bright here today, with temperatures starting to rise, but not that high, maybe around 17-18.

Aiming to finish a pair of dungarees today that I'm making for my granddaughter. They've taken a while, which is unlike me, but I haven't really felt the love making these - they're fiddly, lots of pieces, lots of topstitching, and at every stage I'm having to change the thread on my machine from dark blue (seams) to gold (topstitching). If I'd had the foresight I would have set up a second machine, so I had one for each colour. That would have drastically cut the time involved, but I didn't think of it until last night, and now they're almost finished! I may post a picture of them when they're done

Have a good day everyone, whatever you're doing x
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 08:45 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely day and lots to do.

The lawnmower is playing up so I need to have a look at that, clean the windows and defrost and clean the deep freeze.

Then a bit of gardening. Enjoy your day
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 09:07 AM

Good morning all. Have a good day. take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 09:44 AM

Good morning all looks like another lovely day ahead.

Popping out this morning to get some fresh fruit and vegetables and pick up a bag of compost.

Pottering in the garden later.

Enjoy your day folks

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top