Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 09:09 PM

Re: Antipodean bipedal rats

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
On the other side of the coin we have …
https://www.theage.com.au/national/c...07-p57yq9.html
Well he would, wouldn't be? It's the only possible defence he has.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 09:10 PM

On the other side of the coin we have …
https://www.theage.com.au/national/c...07-p57yq9.html

Yes thanks for that Vlad. You can always depend on the previous poster to scrape up the bottom of the gutter when it comes to what he passes off as "journalism". He has all the balance of a paralytic drunk. Hes definitely on Xi's payroll. I amuse myself by imagining him in red and yellow cheerleaders dress yelling.."we love you president for life! Ra ra ra."...definitely Xis main bitch on this site.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Well he would, wouldn't be? It's the only possible defence he has.
I don’t know, you are the ‘forum expert’
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Yes thanks for that Vlad. You can always depend on the previous poster to scrape up the bottom of the gutter when it comes to what he passes off as "journalism". He has all the balance of a paralytic drunk. Hes definitely on Xi's payroll. I amuse myself by imagining him in red and yellow cheerleaders dress yelling.."we love you president for life! Ra ra ra."...definitely Xis main bitch on this site.
There’s always two sides to a story..
The British military had Phil Shiner (a shyster) fabricating stories about ‘atrocities’ too.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 09:34 PM

I don’t know, you are the ‘forum expert’
It was a play on what Mandy Rice-Davies said on hearing that Lord Astor denied an affair or having even met her.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 09:34 PM

There’s always two sides to a story..
The British military had Phil Shiner (a shyster) fabricating stories about ‘atrocities’ too.

Dead right mate. But Artless only has one side. The blind side. However..if Ben R Smith is guilty, he should face the consequences..of course. It will be decided in court of law. Not by him rehardless of what dross he spews. From my observations he is not exactly overburdened with support here.
Vlad
West Midlands UK

13-06-2021, 09:42 PM

It was a play on what Mandy Rice-Davies said on hearing that Lord Astor denied an affair or having even met her.
Really!

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	401A2F6E-D017-4DDC-B483-314DE2AA8752.jpeg
Views:	162
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	15915  
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 10:00 PM

If information is verifiable from a number of impeccable sources is that propaganda?
Impeccable propaganda?
Vlad
West Midlands UK

13-06-2021, 10:10 PM

Boom boom!
keezoy
Australia

14-06-2021, 09:25 AM

Art's reptilian brained view of the world may be shared by a few people but I suspect that, even though they don't say it, many more think he is full of shit. Most people here have better manners than me when it comes to this. But most people here aren 't Australian. Everybody knows that we are just a bunch of foul mouthed, fight at the drop of hat drunkards descended from convicts..- even though we are one of the most successfully multicutural countries in the world - 1.2 million of Asian descent etc..with the lowest incidernce of serious sectarian unrest anywhere. Art has NEVER been to Australia. He knows NOTHING about the country. For instance..Arabs and Jews generally coexist pretty well here. How about Israel???!...THat is going well Art yes?..The one screaming question remains. Art indicates, ad nauseum how insignificant he thinks Australia is. He grabs any opportunity to bag this country quoting sources that the very worst rags of the world would draw the blue pencil through. My question is then why the obsession?..Why the fixation?...Why does he single out Australia for his venom??..If we are so unimportant?..Fair question??..I think so. My hunch is an old axiom. GUess?

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top