Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 08:36 PM

Re: Sadiq Kahn Keeps on Lying....

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Yes, I believe there is.
So do I.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 08:50 PM

So then why does it not matter that Boris Johnson and his gang lied through their teeth about the benefits of Brexit, which will effect us all far more than anything Sadiq Kahn has done?
Well we will never know now because we did'nt get brexit, we got
BRINO Harbal !!
Anyway, as Dodge says, this is off topic isn't it ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Anyway, as Dodge says, this is off topic isn't it ??
That's what I thought when you brought it up again.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 09:00 PM

His being a Muslim makes it matter a hell of a lot more than would otherwise be the case; wouldn't you say, Todger. I don't care if people hate Muslims, what really pisses me off is their trying to make me hate them.

I'm not trying to make you do anything. If you disagree with me try writing something intelligent for a change instead if your usual childish drivel aimed at me.

Kahn is a perpetual liar, and a dysfunctional under achiever and a lazy do-nothing waste of money.

Prove me wrong.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 09:45 PM

His being a Muslim makes it matter a hell of a lot more than would otherwise be the case; wouldn't you say, Todger. I don't care if people hate Muslims, what really pisses me off is their trying to make me hate them.
And doing such a bloody good job at it
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I'm not trying to make you do anything.
You are trying to sway opinions, just like you always are.

Kahn is a perpetual liar, and a dysfunctional under achiever and a lazy do-nothing waste of money.
Trump was a perpetual liar, and that didn't seem to bother you.

Prove me wrong.
I daresay you are wrong, but it's not a question of that. Let me get out my crystal ball, and see what I can see. I see a little man logging into what is only one of several toxic right wing extremist websites. I can see him frantically soaking up the filthy drivel that has been put there for him. He's getting more and more worked up about it, and has an overwhelming urge to go out and tell -or should I say warn- the world about it. Spurred on by his controllers, who by now know every button to press and every string to pull. Not everyone can see what's going on like he can, so they need guiding in the right direction, and he is one of the chosen whose task it is is to open everyone's eyes before it's too late.

He would deny all this, of course, but the indoctrinated are unaware that they've been indoctrinated. What gives the game away more than anything, is the language the use. Every agent, for that is what he is, is supplied with a list of derisory nicknames for people the movement would like to see gone. Names like "Treason May", the sophistication of which would embarrass even a child were he to find himself having to say it. There are a surprising number of people who have never attained the common sense of a child though, and these nicknames and phrases and slogans eventually find their way into common usage. The names and slogans vary with the cause, but whether it be anti-Islam, anti-feminist, anti-gay, anti-left, etc.,etc, etc., the similarity in style and tactics make it clear that we are not looking at the legitimate opinions of a man merely exercising his right of free speech; we are looking at a programmed robot.

Remind you of anyone, Bread. As Treason May might say.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 10:45 AM

Hi

I disagree with the Op.

He said he would take a reduction of 10% for 6 months.

He did.

Did Boris and co do the same, nope.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 01:49 PM

You are trying to sway opinions, just like you always are.

Trump was a perpetual liar, and that didn't seem to bother you.

I daresay you are wrong, but it's not a question of that. Let me get out my crystal ball, and see what I can see. I see a little man logging into what is only one of several toxic right wing extremist websites. I can see him frantically soaking up the filthy drivel that has been put there for him. He's getting more and more worked up about it, and has an overwhelming urge to go out and tell -or should I say warn- the world about it. Spurred on by his controllers, who by now know every button to press and every string to pull. Not everyone can see what's going on like he can, so they need guiding in the right direction, and he is one of the chosen whose task it is is to open everyone's eyes before it's too late.

He would deny all this, of course, but the indoctrinated are unaware that they've been indoctrinated. What gives the game away more than anything, is the language the use. Every agent, for that is what he is, is supplied with a list of derisory nicknames for people the movement would like to see gone. Names like "Treason May", the sophistication of which would embarrass even a child were he to find himself having to say it. There are a surprising number of people who have never attained the common sense of a child though, and these nicknames and phrases and slogans eventually find their way into common usage. The names and slogans vary with the cause, but whether it be anti-Islam, anti-feminist, anti-gay, anti-left, etc.,etc, etc., the similarity in style and tactics make it clear that we are not looking at the legitimate opinions of a man merely exercising his right of free speech; we are looking at a programmed robot.

Remind you of anyone, Bread. As Treason May might say.

Every time you are invited into a debate you swerve, deflect and throw insults around. Now your introducing character assassination by making comparisons about centre right conservatism with the far right. There is nothing more fascist that what you are doing.

I asked you for proof, you avoided it again.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

19-06-2021, 02:07 PM

Every time you are invited into a debate........
Let me stop you there, Bread; I was not invited.

Now your introducing character assassination
No I'm not. I was merely providing the context in which your rabid comments should be taken.

There is nothing more fascist that what you are doing.
Yes there is: Arresting people and having them tortured for having views that go against those of the government is incredibly more fascist than anything I've ever done.

I asked you for proof, you avoided it again.
We always seem to end up with your asking me for proof, and my wondering what planet you're on.

How about your proving you're not the brain-washed puppet you show all the signs of being?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 02:30 PM

Let me stop you there, Bread; I was not invited.

No I'm not. I was merely providing the context in which your rabid comments should be taken.

Yes there is: Arresting people and having them tortured for having views that go against those of the government is incredibly more fascist than anything I've ever done.

We always seem to end up with your asking me for proof, and my wondering what planet you're on.

How about your proving you're not the brain-washed puppet you show all the signs of being?
Why be difficult?

With just a little more effort you could be bloody impossible.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top