Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 03:22 PM

Re: Border Farce acting illegally

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
So setting aside the claim that prior to BREXIT we could expell illegals - which we could NOT - in the case of illegal asylum seekers/immigrants if found to be bogus without PROOF of where they came from in order to make the fraudulent claim we are still stuck with the SOB's.

After all - where we gonna send them?
Hi

You can shout as much as you want, the proof is in the link.

I give up,
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Build Back Better sounds good if I understood what it meant.

Illiterate Alliteration?
No? They were your own words " Boris, Border force, Brexit and
Bangers " !!

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔🤔
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

You can shout as much as you want, the proof is in the link.

I give up,
Do you seriously not understand what that says and how it works in the case of the UK?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Do you seriously not understand what that says and how it works in the case of the UK?
Hi

I understand it exactly, but as you regularly ignore facts it is just not worth repeating things.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I understand it exactly, but as you regularly ignore facts it is just not worth repeating things.
But you aren't considering the impact of borders and in particular international borders Vs those between EU member states not to mention international maritime law. Then there's international law concerning examination of asylum claims and outcomes. That document that you linked to is concerned with an entirely different matter.

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top