Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 06:31 PM

Covid song

youtu.be/4fzXGRRcwFY
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

21-06-2021, 07:18 PM

Re: Covid song

I’m not much of a musician and a lousy poet but I wrote my own Covid song.

The text should be sung to the melody of the ABBA song Take a chance on me

When it’s vaccine time
I’m the first in line
Honey, if it’s free
Just give it to me

I will do my very best
Not to get too close
Till I’ve had a negative test
And the second dose

Take your shot with me

If you’re all alone
in a lockdown zone
Honey if it’s free
Take your shot with me

Gonna do my very best
To get a negative test
Then I won’t stay at home
I’ll be free to roam

We can go shopping
We can go walking
And we can be together
Go to the shops that’s swell
And to the pub as well
Everything will be much better

’Cause you know we’ve got
So much that we wanna do
When I dream it’s not just us two
It’s magic

We can travel anywhere
Without a single care
But I think you know
Then we can go

When it’s vaccine time
I’m the first in line
Honey, if it’s free
Give it to me

I will do my very best
Not to get too close
Till I’ve had a negative test
And the second dose

Take your shot with me
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
youtu.be/4fzXGRRcwFY
That link doesn't work Primus1, hopefully the video shown below is the one you wanted:

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 08:37 PM

This constant pressure to get vaccinated is beginning to seriously annoy me now.....

Just as an aside.....
Some hospitals in Yorkshire are full to the rafters of patients reporting to A&E with all manner of aches and pains. Apparently it's unprecedented the like of which has never been seen before and records have been broken....You don't suppose the vaccine is responsible for this strange outbreak do you?

And there is a court case emerging where the treatment of a couple of thousand pupils who were in a special school for children with a blood disorder were all given contaminated blood which resulted in them contracting aids and hepatitis. Only 32 have survived to date.....
Of course the NHS never get it wrong do they...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57547366

Quote:

A public inquiry has begun hearing from former students after more than 120 pupils at a school for disabled children were caught up in what has been called the worst treatment disaster in NHS history.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
This constant pressure to get vaccinated is beginning to seriously annoy me now.....
Aw, bless.

Just as an aside.....
Some hospitals in Yorkshire are full to the rafters of patients reporting to A&E with all manner of aches and pains. Apparently it's unprecedented the like of which has never been seen before and records have been broken....You don't suppose the vaccine is responsible for this strange outbreak do you?
In a way, yes. Insomuchas more and more people are getting out and about and using atrophied muscles.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 08:51 PM

[QUOTE=Dextrous63;2110069]Aw, bless.

In a way, yes. Insomuchas more and more people are getting out and about and using atrophied muscles.[/QUOTE]

How many more excuses are you going to produce? At what point will you accept that the vaccines are going to have some serious side effects Dex....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 08:54 PM

Just as an aside.....
That is because they are unable to see a doctor now, Bob.
Many people used to visit their doctor with the silliest of complaints that a pharmacist could have dealt with.
Any sore throat or cough they are straight off to A&E.

The vaccine has nothing to do with it other than stopping the doctors from seeing their patients.

Oh ….. and I think the above song is ideal to promote the vaccine, the more who are vaccinated, the quicker we can get this panademic under control.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 08:58 PM

How many more excuses are you going to produce? At what point will you accept that the vaccines are going to have some serious side effects Dex....
When there is evidence of it.

You state that A&E are inundated with people complaining of aches and pains, and yet don't show any evidence linking them to vaccinations.

Hardly the most persuasive of opening arguments OGF.

Edit: For all we know, it might be those who haven't had the vaccines are the ones turning up at A&E en masse.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
That link doesn't work Primus1, hopefully the video shown below is the one you wanted:

Thanks baz, that’s the one, just thought it was nice, not promoting getting the vaccine to anyone, it’s their choice, me and Mrs p have had ours, because our son is on immune suppressant tablets and is classed as vulnerable. Plus where I work we got the vac early
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

21-06-2021, 09:39 PM

How about this for starters......?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/4...-jab-3sdgwgx8v

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top