Join for free
Page 9 of 20 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 11:00 AM

Re: My Grandson Started Walking Three Days Ago But...

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Well said.
No. it wasn't. It was crap.

Read my posts again for greater understanding.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->

It is you who needs a greater understanding, you must be a total nightmare if you try to impose your way off views on your family. Children will walk and talk in their own good time, NOT YOURS!
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 11:44 AM

Gravitas, you are kidding, aren't you? You're just trying to wind us up. You're not really a nightmare grandfather at all? Please say you leave parenting to the parents.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by cuphalffull ->
Gravitas, you are kidding, aren't you? You're just trying to wind us up. You're not really a nightmare grandfather at all? Please say you leave parenting to the parents.
Cuppy, This is the conclusion that l have come to, too. We have all fallen for his ruse, hook, line and sinker!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 11:47 AM

If my daughters ask for my advice I give it where their children are concerned, otherwise I let them get on with it.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->

Gravitas, you are entitled to have your opinion on this, but on a forum where everybody seem to have a different opinion, I think you would be better served discussing this with the baby's parents!
If they agree with you, they may change how they do things, but if not & you continue to tell them they are wrong, they may become cross & just tell you to mind your own business....as they are entitled to do!

I wouldn't risk losing contact with part of my family, just because I couldn't keep my opinions to myself!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Cuppy, This is the conclusion that l have come to, too. We have all fallen for his ruse, hook, line and sinker!
Not really Art, I take all his ramblings with a pinch of salt. I have to say that I'm glad he is no longer on my ignore list because I must admit it is quite entertaining.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2019, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Gravitas, you are entitled to have your opinion on this, but on a forum where everybody seem to have a different opinion, I think you would be better served discussing this with the baby's parents!
If they agree with you, they may change how they do things, but if not & you continue to tell them they are wrong, they may become cross & just tell you to mind your own business....as they are entitled to do!

I wouldn't risk losing contact with part of my family, just because I couldn't keep my opinions to myself!
They were all set to appear on Jeremy Kyle.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

21-08-2019, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Not really Art, I take all his ramblings with a pinch of salt. I have to say that I'm glad he is no longer on my ignore list because I must admit it is quite entertaining.

His ramblings would be entertaining, if it wasn't for the fact a child is involved.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

21-08-2019, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
His ramblings would be entertaining, if it wasn't for the fact a child is involved.
I doubt there is really a child involved, you have just been hooked that's all.

Page 9 of 20 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top