Join for free
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 10:00 AM

Re: Somethings are better done by men

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Are we assuming that these women are a size 12 and wearing heels?

I know a couple of women who went into the police force and I wouldn't like to be on the end of their fists. They look like blokes anyway tbh.
Originally Posted by Missy ->
In work I carry and lift the same weights all day as the young men. Im in my 50s, the lads are late teens early 20s

Their weights are 10kg, my weights are 10kg,15kg, 25kg and 30kg

Lifting 30kg from floor to bench level is tough but with the help of my legs I manage it no bother

I do struggle with some things, a 25kg net of cabbage is an awkward bugger to lift.I personally can only carry it any distance once I have it hugged to my body Kate, who is 34, is built like the proverbial brick house can carry a net in each hand no bother at all
Originally Posted by Artangel ->
There are women bouncers and security workers too, they must be really tough!
I really admire women bus drivers, especially those that drive double deckers. Usually, they are tiny women!

Visa versa, some people think some things are better done by women! I think it took many a while, to get used to male nurses and male carers.
There are exceptions to every rule of course, but are we speaking in a general sense, and if so then yes, men are better suited to some tasks and women to others. Why there is a need amongst some to make everyone equal in all things bewilders me, vive la difference I say...
frankieboy
New Member!
Yorkshire
frankieboy is male 

11-07-2018, 10:03 AM

women flying planes can be a danger if "women's things" take over clumsily put i know sorry
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 10:12 AM

What ?????
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by frankieboy ->
women flying planes can be a danger if "women's things" take over clumsily put i know sorry

Can you explain this?

I myself think that you are referring to a woman's time of month? If that is the case, can you link to any reported cases of women airline pilots ditching planes into the sea because of a touch of PMT ?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
What ?????
I can only imagine he meant breasts or periods!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 10:24 AM

Oh gawd! another Neanderthal...get back in Yer cave Laddie.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 10:26 AM

What a silly comment!
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
There are exceptions to every rule of course, but are we speaking in a general sense, and if so then yes, men are better suited to some tasks and women to others. Why there is a need amongst some to make everyone equal in all things bewilders me, vive la difference I say...
Generally because of our natural physic men are stronger then females , that is a given. But that not to say women can not be effective fire fighters and police officers. And of course there is the odd female brickie and labourer. Why would there not be if they are physically capable of doing the job

I've laboured to my husband when he was doing private jobs. Perfectly capable of making a mix and wheeling it out to him, plus keeping him in bricks. Ok I couldn't use a hod as well stacked as a fella so had to do twice as many journeys but then he's rubbish with a hod as well lol
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 10:28 AM

These are not life and death situations .
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 10:29 AM

We're told Men think about sex every 7 seconds...so do 'Mens things' take over when flying a plane I wonder?

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top