Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 11:11 AM

Re: Negativity Or Positivity?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I hate to say it but some of these posts show a lot of negativity.
Too much publicity is given to the ‘no mark bullies’ when hardly any positive posts are given to the ‘goodies’ on a forum.

Ignore the bullies and stop giving them any thoughts or airtime... they ain’t wurf it!

I hope you aren’t referring to me,miss know it all....😂🤣😅

I have also noticed that when there is a spat on here, if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can see who is viewing, when there is a spat,the numbers increase at the bottom of the page, I guess we like to watch some people argue,not everyone of course.

Only joking Art, good job you know my sense of humour,😂🤣😅😛😜
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I hope you aren’t referring to me,miss know it all....😂🤣😅

I have also noticed that when there is a spat on here, if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can see who is viewing, when there is a spat,the numbers increase at the bottom of the page, I guess we like to watch some people argue,not everyone of course.

Only joking Art, good job you know my sense of humour,😂🤣😅😛😜
Of course you’re only joking Pauline and it was only an observation on my part about the negative posts about bullies.

We must keep positive and upbeat!
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 12:24 PM

Seriously, not sure what the last few posts were about. I don't see standing up to a bully or defending oneself as "negative". Whether it's in a forum or anywhere else. It's about reality. Handling bullying behaviour is not always "meeting immaturity with immaturity" And,I see plenty of good will here. I don't think positive things or people are neglected at all. . .Anyway that's just my position.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Seriously, not sure what the last few posts were about. I don't see standing up to a bully or defending oneself as "negative". Whether it's in a forum or anywhere else. It's about reality. Handling bullying behaviour is not always "meeting immaturity with immaturity" And,I see plenty of good will here. I don't think positive things or people are neglected at all. . .Anyway that's just my position.

We all see things differently keezoy, that was a lesson I learnt we don’t see things the same way, one doesn’t have to be a master of words to get their point across.

For me,walking away from a bully is far more satisfying, unless it was persistent,then I leave them to admin,no good making a situation worse.
..which “hands up “ I have done.
As for the real world,again I walk away,unless they kept persisting or threatened my life.
Walking away from a bully is a mature thing to do, walking away is also a strength not a weakness, imo.
Don’t feed the bully!
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2020, 04:52 AM

OK THanx.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2020, 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by Ripple ->
I’ve always looked on the bright side .
After all the worst may never happen .
This year has been terrible challenge especially for me .
Through it all I’ve done my best to remain positive.
Same here Ripple...i will be glad to see the back of this year but we do our best to keep smiling
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2020, 08:34 AM

I’m a miserable so and so ...
Cant help it .
keezoy
Australia

14-12-2020, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I’m a miserable so and so ...
Cant help it .
Yeah but you're our miserable so and so Muddy. (Sorry couldn't resist it.) I have to say that your total devotion and adoration of animals and your beautiful art make many of us feel far from miserable. Don't change..
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

14-12-2020, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Yeah but you're our miserable so and so Muddy. (Sorry couldn't resist it.) I have to say that your total devotion and adoration of animals and your beautiful art make many of us feel far from miserable. Don't change..

What a lovely genuine thing to say,keezoy,

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top