Join for free
Page 10 of 18 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 07:57 PM

Re: Is it war??

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Obviously never heard of "watchdogs" in software.

Or cron jobs
Germany
7779311 is male  7779311 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Or cron jobs
It is good to know both because with cron you can execute the watchdog regularly. I assume you know that watchdogs and cron are two different things.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by 7779311 ->
It is good to know both because with cron you can execute the watchdog regularly. I assume you know that watchdogs and cron are two different things.

Yes....
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 08:45 AM

Yes. But not just the French and not the top of MY list of life unworthy of life.
Jeez Art you the gift that just keeps on giving. ...I actually look forward to your posts now. You're like a cross between the Grinch, Ebeneezer Scrooge and Voldemort. But I had to to tell you this. You gave me a real kick when you said I was "imaginative"..with my little summary "The Thoughts of Chairman Todge". Coming from you that was amazing and I was utterly chuffed even if you didn't mean it. I'm actually writing a story with you as the main character. I don't use your.."Nom de Ploom" here of course. That would be unethical..and illegal I guess. Although I don't have the faintest clue who you are and don't want to have. But it is you. It's coming along really nicely. So keep the posts coming. Especially the ones where you bag Australia. Without giving too much away, that is one of the central themes of s little yarn that I hope may go somewhere. The only trouble is if it did, to get your piece of the action you would have to identify yourself...bummer But yes you are fast becoming my hero dude. LOVE your work. Anyway, just an aside. So...The top of your list for ethnic cleansing is?...
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Jeez Art you the gift that just keeps on giving. ...I actually look forward to your posts now. You're like a cross between the Grinch, Ebeneezer Scrooge and Voldemort. But I had to to tell you this. You gave me a real kick when you said I was "imaginative"..with my little summary "The Thoughts of Chairman Todge". Coming from you that was amazing and I was utterly chuffed even if you didn't mean it. I'm actually writing a story with you as the main character. I don't use your.."Nom de Ploom" here of course. That would be unethical..and illegal I guess. Although I don't have the faintest clue who you are and don't want to have. But it is you. It's coming along really nicely. So keep the posts coming. Especially the ones where you bag Australia. Without giving too much away, that is one of the central themes of s little yarn that I hope may go somewhere. The only trouble is if it did, to get your piece of the action you would have to identify yourself...bummer But yes you are fast becoming my hero dude. LOVE your work. Anyway, just an aside. So...The top of your list for ethnic cleansing is?...
Top of my list ethnic cleansing? Those causing most damage to our civilisation.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 01:53 PM

Top of my list ethnic cleansing? Those causing most damage to our civilisation.
And they are...the Muslims?...the French?...i dont know, your capacity for hate is panoramic. I would imagine the list is long. But whoever it is, how would you go about acheiving your goal?...In a practical sense. ? I take it Australia would be a bit down the list.. seeing that we are so insignificant down here at the arse end of the world. Like nowhere near the important, civilised, powerful parts of the world. So are we safe Art? From you? Just asking...for my book.
Trust me..and ill make you a star!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
And they are...the Muslims?...the French?...i dont know, your capacity for hate is panoramic. I would imagine the list is long. But whoever it is, how would you go about acheiving your goal?...In a practical sense. ? I take it Australia would be a bit down the list.. seeing that we are so insignificant down here at the arse end of the world. Like nowhere near the important, civilised, powerful parts of the world. So are we safe Art? From you?
LOL! Safe from my "little list"? ABSOLUTELY! As for the French? They'd possibly be dangerous if they were rotten to the very core - but of course they're not. They're just a bit too like us on many respects!

However ---
keezoy
Australia

08-05-2021, 02:16 PM

LOL! Safe from my "little list"? ABSOLUTELY! As for the French? They'd possibly be dangerous if they were rotten to the very core - but of course they're not. They're just a bit too like us on many respects!

However ---
Comforting. But i disagree on one point. The French dont look down their noses at Australians. .They treat us as equals.
But, So?....your methods schlaughter meister?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
That doesn't include the BBC reporters huddled aboard the French fishing boats - talk about taking the EU's side.
As far as I could see those were the only boats out of port. Jersey boats were safe at their moorings in the harbour.
keezoy
Australia

08-05-2021, 11:03 PM

You are kidding me!?..Fawlty Towers has been banned??...THat is beyond ridiculous.

Page 10 of 18 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top