Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 08:25 PM

Re: Sleaze inquiry into Boris Johnson’s £15,000 Mustique holiday is still ongoing

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
That's a bit of a hypocritical comment, coming from a Party who's financial support comes mainly from the big unions. One wonders what favours they extract.
Or perhaps the Left have forgotten the the degree of control exerted by Len McCluskey over the last Leader of the Labour Party.
Hypocritical comment or not, BJ's moral rectitude and fiduciary responsibility have been called into question and are the subject of several ongoing inquiries.

On top of those, several reports on BJ's handling of the COVID pandemic are due shortly - the PAC's interim report in November was damning .....

Additionally, we know that BJ's Health and Social care Secretary for England, Matt Hancock, acted unlawfully in failing to publish details of dozens of contracts awarded without competition for goods and services such as personal protective equipment (PPE) - further details of cronyism, corruption and incompetence, even criminality, may yet emerge .....
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 08:41 PM

Re: Sleaze inquiry into Boris Johnson’s £15,000 Mustique holiday is still ongoing

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Hypocritical comment or not, BJ's moral rectitude and fiduciary responsibility have been called into question and are the subject of several ongoing inquiries.

On top of those, several reports on BJ's handling of the COVID pandemic are due shortly - the PAC's interim report in November was damning .....

Sdditionally, we know that BJ's Health and Social care secretary for England, Matt Hancock, acted unlawfully in failing to publish details of dozens of contracts awarded without competition for goods and services such as personal protective equipment (PPE) - further details of cronyism, corruption and incompetence are bound to emerge .....
Never mind. Looking at the position that we are now in regarding covid and BREXIT the boy done good.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->

Additionally, we know that BJ's Health and Social care Secretary for England, Matt Hancock, acted unlawfully in failing to publish details of dozens of contracts awarded without competition for goods and services such as personal protective equipment (PPE) - further details of cronyism, corruption and incompetence, even criminality, may yet emerge .....

These stunts always fail.

It's just trying to distract from the fact that the Labour Party is dead and the woke culture represented by wealthy graduates isnt wanted either.

The many just voted Conservative again.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Never mind. Looking at the position that we are now in regarding covid and BREXIT the boy done good.
You bet! I wonder how many men on this forum would (not) like to swap with him. Comfortable upbringing, having had a string of women and wives, resultant children well looked after, living in temporary housing, but refurbishments paid for by sugar daddy, young wife, child looked after by nanny, easiest job in the world, with little perks like vacation in the tropics on expence of the state. The boy done good for himself.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 11:07 PM

Who really cares?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2021, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Who really cares?
....the envious maybe...

I hope BJ had a good time, I just wish Ms Symonds would do something about BJ's dress sense when she knows an ever critical media is watching...
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2021, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
....the envious maybe...

I hope BJ had a good time, I just wish Ms Symonds would do something about BJ's dress sense when she knows an ever critical media is watching...
To be fair, from what I've seen of Carrie her dress sense isn't up to much either.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2021, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
To be fair, from what I've seen of Carrie her dress sense isn't up to much either.
Perhaps on boris' salary they cannot afford to do some shopping in Paris, the hub for modern clothing? He can't afford a nanny, so they may have trouble to make ends meet?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

11-05-2021, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
....the envious maybe...

I suppose boris has read Richard Dawkins book on the genes.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2021, 01:05 PM

I couldn't take my eyes of those shorts....and the pose too - who does he think he is...Popeye?!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top