Join for free
Page 12 of 21 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2021, 09:56 AM

Re: Please use the 'Temporary Chat Section' for now

Wow, that is some partnership! Well done all 3 of you, its amazing.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2021, 10:58 AM

This is by far the best site that I've ever been on, and there have been a few....And it will probably be my last....
Azz, Meg, and Mags are like the ingredients of a perfectly baked cake. And now Azz has got the new look, all singing, all dancing forum half completed, you could say it's half baked.... Er.....Sorry guys, I meant half done....
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2021, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
How do you get banned?..Just curious. I keep trying but they they just won't kick me out. ...Joking but still curious. What kind of behaviour gets you whacked?.. I don't mean in the .New Jersey sense. Just permanently zapped,
I'd tell you, but this would lead to me getting banned

Resistance is futile.

Good news that things are progressing as planned Azz.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2021, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
This is by far the best site that I've ever been on, and there have been a few....And it will probably be my last....
Azz, Meg, and Mags are like the ingredients of a perfectly baked cake. And now Azz has got the new look, all singing, all dancing forum half completed, you could say it's half baked.... Er.....Sorry guys, I meant half done....
Flattery will get you everywhere, Bob!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2021, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Flattery will get you everywhere, Bob!
It's true Mags, I meant every word, this forum is like a comfortable pair of slippers and you guys are the 'InSouls'....See what I did there.....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2021, 11:32 AM

It's true Mags, I meant every word, this forum is like a comfortable pair of slippers and you guys are the 'InSouls'....See what I did there.....
Bless my soul!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

01-08-2021, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Bless my soul!
Consider it blessed Mags....
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2021, 11:56 AM

So glad you prefixed "Souls" with "In" OGF (Trying to remember the name of the buxomous blonde British actress/comedian from the 1960's who recounted the story of something one of her kids blurted out in church when she heard a vicar say "Save Our Souls". Any idea?)

Keezoy - little hint of how to get banned there for ya

Edit - came to me...Diana Dors
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2021, 09:03 AM

Awwww…. what a sweetheart. Meg & Mag are as sweet as cupcakes and Azz is half baked
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2021, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
And very professionally too.

Not grovelling, but you two are by far the best, fair and even handed I've ever come across.
Creep!

Page 12 of 21 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top