Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2015, 10:05 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good morning all gusty wind and raining here...

Not too much noise with the fireworks last night, maybe some folk are saving them for this weekend.

Lovely picture Alan

Enjoy your day folks!
JainieB
Hampshire UK
JainieB is female  JainieB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2015, 10:08 AM

Good morning all,
I love the pic Alan. That's a long time for you to wait.
It's my afternoon at the charity shop, otherwoise nothing is planned.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2015, 10:32 AM

buenas dias all. Sunny and warm again. A normal Friday for me, collect my friend, lunch somewhere and some shopping. No cooking for me today, we are going to friends for dinner tonight. Lots of little dragon fly things about this morning, but they won´t sit and pose to have their photos taken, very inconsiderate of them. Have a lovely day all.
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2015, 10:46 AM

Had a rainy night. Hope all of are well and safe. I had a miserable day yesterday, hope today will be better.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2015, 10:46 AM

Good morning
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2015, 11:22 AM

Good morning fellow members yet another dark wet day.
I am so glad I prepared the garden for the winter during the good weather, it is so wet there now it probably won't dry out till spring.

I had a really bad fall on a gravel path when taking Chloe out yesterday and look like something out of a horror film with a black eye and skinned and swollen nose. Thank goodness I don't need to go anywhere only the fields , I am a week late for Halloween

I am making olive bread for lunch to go with some soup and starting a batch of pickled cabbage so lots to do.

Enjoy your day everyone
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2015, 11:56 AM

Good morning all, wet again but I can't believe how mild it is for November.
Enjoy the day folks.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top