Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
JainieB
Hampshire UK
JainieB is female  JainieB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2015, 11:40 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning all, it's a fowl wet one again, but still very mild.
I've got to go out this morning, so hope not to get too wet.
Lovely pic Alan.
Sorry about your sore throat May, hope you feel better soon.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2015, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by JainieB ->
Good morning all, it's a fowl wet one again, but still very mild.
I've got to go out this morning, so hope not to get too wet.
Lovely pic Alan.
Sorry about your sore throat May, hope you feel better soon.
That's very kind of You Jane,thank You,back into bed with hot lemon drink,:~)

I see Meg had a bad fall the other day...,so I'm hoping Your face isn't too badly bruised Meg...((((((((hugs))))))))) to Anyone else who's a bit under the weather,x
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2015, 12:14 PM

We had tornadoes popping up around the state yesterday. Some were close by. power out off and on as repairs started. Rob was proud of his new office building as the emergency generator started just as it should and powered that building as fire fighters came and went. I watched our trees dance to the 90 mph winds. Nothing else of interest for the day. Hope eveyone is as well as can be and enjoy the day.
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2015, 12:26 PM

I came back to tell Alan that I admire his red kite photo. I have seen black kites and it is also a marvelous bird and too fast to get photos of, I have a few poor shots.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2015, 02:07 PM

buenas dias all. Brilliant photo Alan. This morning I went to a market with a friend, one I haven't been to for a few years. What a disappointment, it was no longer a real market, just a giant car boot sale and it was so hot I am glad to be home. We are getting "silly" weather again at the present time, average around 23/24C and not dropping below 18C at night. We are so going to feel it when it turns cold.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2015, 03:02 PM

Good afternoon all, bad day here, lashing rain and no sign of it easing.
Take care Folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2015, 03:43 PM

Afternoon all.

What a beautiful photo Alan, you're very good at taking photo's.

Its been raining all day long, really miserable day but very mild.

Have a nice day all.
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2015, 03:57 PM

Good afternoon all, hope everyone is well.

Had a few things to do this morning so was out and about and I'm now sitting in the living room with the television on and a glass of red wine.

Well, it's 5 o'clock somewhere!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top