Join for free
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 09:53 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning all dark, damp and dreary here.

I’m going into town by bus shortly to collect my new specs, it will be a treat being able to read clearly again.
Mr Mags is also going out - he has an appointment with his Dentist for a scale and polish.

To add to our excitement, I have a Sainsbury’s grocery delivery later this afternoon.!

Such excitement!

Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe......
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 09:58 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Sounds a busy day Mags, I just don't know how you fit it all in...

Morning all, damp, cold and dreary here too and forcast for the rest of the day the same apparently...

Dogs walked and cleaned up, now grabbing a brew before cleaning my bathroom and doing a couple of odd jobs, then maybe a lazy afternoon reading or doing a jigsaw.

Enjoy your day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 10:05 AM

Hi

Good Morning Mags and all who follow.

First snow of the year this morning, an inch on the cars but now heavy rain.

I have had some problems with side effects of all the medication, so now have a carer for a while.

Very low blood pressure and bleeds.

The new TV was fitted yesterday and promptly broke down.

Changing Broadband and phone providers tomottow and it is a nightmare,

Sky may be cheaper and faster, but a disaster on customer service,

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Good Morning Mags and all who follow.

First snow of the year this morning, an inch on the cars but now heavy rain.

I have had some problems with side effects of all the medication, so now have a carer for a while.

Very low blood pressure and bleeds.

The new TV was fitted yesterday and promptly broke down.

Changing Broadband and phone providers tomottow and it is a nightmare,

Sky may be cheaper and faster, but a disaster on customer service,

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Swimmy, I’m sorry to hear you’re going through a bad time with your meds, I hope things will improve soon.

Meanwhile, take things easy.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 10:58 AM

Good morning everybody.

So sorry to hear about your problems Swimmy. Hope they manage to sort you out.

It's another miserable wet day here. I'm going to Tesco's later & The Card Factory shop.

I managed a nice walk with my friend Chris yesterday - the only time I've been out all week except for shopping..

How I long for life as we knew it!!!

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 11:06 AM

Good morning everyone cold and wet...

Not a lot planned, I might make some bread when I have cleaned the oven .

Enjoy your day
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 04:50 PM

Good afternoon !

Only just stopped today and I have about 15 minutes before my next meeting... urghhh.

I hate the run up to Christmas with work, projects that have a deadline of 31st December in reality have a deadline of 1st week in December before the project team starts to go on holiday.

Chucking it down with rain here and I have my lawn mower and pressure washer stored in Mrs Breads car on account that the new shed that arrived yesterday was too small and we only found out after the guys putting it up had pulled down the old one.... so now I have stuff all over the decking under bin bags waiting for my friend to let me in the warehouse to stash it all in there.

Life eh.....

Still, can't complain, I won £150 on the Premium Bonds yesterday and on Saturday Mrs Bread there is a table booked at our favourite restaurant in Sudbury so thats something to look forward to.

Happy Thursday people !
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 05:21 PM

Today has been "one of those days" where nearly everything I've done has gone wrong. It started when I put bread in the toaster; it stuck to the frame inside and burnt. Then the car wouldn't start when we came out of Tesco so we had to call Green Flag out. That's a new battery, thank you very much. Afterwards, at the doctors where we are registering the receptionist asked me for identification and, of course, I'd left my wallet at home. Following all this, I tried to log into NS&I to read a letter sent by my good friend Ernie and couldn't get past the bloody log in screen so that's another phone call I have to make.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Today has been "one of those days" where nearly everything I've done has gone wrong. It started when I put bread in the toaster; it stuck to the frame inside and burnt. Then the car wouldn't start when we came out of Tesco so we had to call Green Flag out. That's a new battery, thank you very much. Afterwards, at the doctors where we are registering the receptionist asked me for identification and, of course, I'd left my wallet at home. Following all this, I tried to log into NS&I to read a letter sent by my good friend Ernie and couldn't get past the bloody log in screen so that's another phone call I have to make.
Hi

Cheer up, you have moved to one of the best grayling fishing areas in the UK just in time for the season to start

You have some stunning scenery and wildlife.

The fishing is great even in the shadow of the waste incinerator in Stoke.

Audlem is a great day out for Mrs Percy, whilst you are fishing the canal.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top