Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 11:51 AM

Re: Smashed Wing Mirror.

Forgive the ignorance of a non car driver/owner...but why would a wing mirror be heated?

Edit - It's ok, I just read Annie's post!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Forgive the ignorance of a non car driver/owner...but why would a wing mirror be heated?

Edit - It's ok, I just read Annie's post!
Yep. You need to remember that women need mirrors in the sunscreen to do their makeup and men need wing mirrors to help with their (electric) shaving.

There's no other reason to fit mirrors to Audis and BMWs, since drivers don't actually use them for the actual intended purpose.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Thought about checking out car breakers?
It's already broken, Todger, a repairer is what he needs. Someone cheap, by the sound of it.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Yep. You need to remember that women need mirrors in the sunscreen to do their makeup and men need wing mirrors to help with their (electric) shaving.

There's no other reason to fit mirrors to Audis and BMWs, since drivers don't actually use them for the actual intended purpose.
Ahh thanks for that extra info Dex...so long as they don't do it while driving and I'm crossing the road, its fine
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->

So true.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 03:45 PM

Swimmy, lt could’ve been worse!
The other night, in the street where my daughter’s boyfriend’s sister lives..... a drunk driver smashed into three parked cars writing them off, plus the one they were driving!!
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Swimmy, lt could’ve been worse!
The other night, in the street where my daughter’s boyfriend’s sister lives..... a drunk driver smashed into three parked cars writing them off, plus the one they were driving!!
A choice of 3 nearside wing mirrors available to find a match for Swimfeeders model.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
On my car the wing mirrors fold flat to the body when the ignition is turned off.
And on our new car.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 06:20 PM

My mirrors are heated, folding, with blind spot elimination and puddle lights, what do you think they will cost to replace….?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

19-06-2021, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
My mirrors are heated, folding, with blind spot elimination and puddle lights, what do you think they will cost to replace….?
Me again...what is a puddle light?

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top