Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 11:13 PM

Re: Bare Yourself

I thought I had already posted this, but I must have forgotten to complete it.

What i was going to was, I lost a dear friend of many years with this horrible disease.
When I asked him why he didn't seek help earlier, his reply was - " You never think it will happen to you."

Its all very well saying 'get checked, but until our GP's decide to come out of hiding, you don't stand much chance - if any!

I agree with Tachyon's post.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 07:34 AM

I suppose its got people talking but I wonder will men get the message?...I hope I'm wrong but I suspect Ulrica is a bit of a self publicist and its more about what she gets out of it ....old cynic that I am
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I suppose its got people talking but I wonder will men get the message?...I hope I'm wrong but I suspect Ulrica is a bit of a self publicist and its more about what she gets out of it ....old cynic that I am
I agree, Summer - its about her, not the men. Nowhere in that picture is about men's health.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 07:54 AM

Agree with Pixie and summer it's all about Ulrika
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 07:55 AM

Hi

The big advantage about being hospitalised so often since the end of last July is that I have tested, xrayed and Ct Scans for everything.

I have had echocardiograms and ultrasounds and nothing has been found except my known heart and vascular problems.

No nasty surprises in store.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The big advantage about being hospitalised so often since the end of last July is that I have tested, xrayed and Ct Scans for everything.

I have had echocardiograms and ultrasounds and nothing has been found except my known heart and vascular problems.

No nasty surprises in store.
Every cloud has a silver lining Swimmy
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 09:14 AM

The nude picture might have been intended to attract males to the article and read it.

One ludicrous comment sadly, claimed she was 'guilty of young girls getting raped'.

She added, 'It's never unmanly to talk'.

Men have feelings that they do bottle up, unlike women who can chat about anything and everything.

Women can sense when men have something on their mind.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
The nude picture might have been intended to attract males to the article and read it.
Trust me, she wouldn't attract many males. Quite the reverse.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Agree with Pixie and summer it's all about Ulrika
Yip..spot on..Ulrika being Ulrika.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 12:16 PM

Having read other links it could be.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top