Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 05:20 PM

Re: I was pleasantly surprised...

I decided to follow the crowd and continue with a mask. Was in Tesco this afternoon. I did take it off briefly in the library yesterday as no-one was near me.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 11:31 AM

Re: I was pleasantly surprised...

Originally Posted by Xandra ->
Today's visit to Sainsbury's saw only about 50% of us wearing masks, including all staff.
A lot of the unmasked were old people.
That surprises me Xandra - it seems to be a very large majority, probably around 80-85% - who wear them in my area.

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Ventured out today for the first time since 'freedom' to stock up on fruit in M&S and to go to Boots. At 8:15 the shopping center was eerily deserted , the few people I saw were all wearing masks as were the staff who were not behind perspex screens . I wore my mask with a filter for a high risk situation.
Good to know. I think we just all feel safer wearing a mask now.

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I decided to follow the crowd and continue with a mask. Was in Tesco this afternoon. I did take it off briefly in the library yesterday as no-one was near me.
In this heat I've been known to pull my mask down briefly when no one is nearby - they make me feel hot even in cooler temps, but now it's really quite uncomfortable. Bring on the weekend rain!!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top