Join for free
Page 14 of 14 « First < 4 12 13 14
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2021, 07:23 AM

Re: Neighbours.

A women round here returned home last week to find a scumbag stuck in her window, trying to break in! She took photos, phoned the police and calmly made a cup of tea. No fuss or panic at all, meanwhile the would-be burglar was wriggling about shouting "Help me oot, missus, gonnae help me OOT!!". he did smash her window in the process, which will be added to the charges. I would have panicked and belted him over the head with something
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2021, 07:24 AM

Good post LD!! Some truth there.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2021, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
A women round here returned home last week to find a scumbag stuck in her window, trying to break in! She took photos, phoned the police and calmly made a cup of tea. No fuss or panic at all, meanwhile the would-be burglar was wriggling about shouting "Help me oot, missus, gonnae help me OOT!!". he did smash her window in the process, which will be added to the charges. I would have panicked and belted him over the head with something
Not sure which is the most shocking, Pixie.

Finding a burglar stuck in a window - or - that the police were actually interested!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2021, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
I thought from his previous posts about problems with neighbours that he lived in downtown Beirut, not in a village in Shropshire.
Hi

Do keep up Vlad, I moved 3 years ago.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2021, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I feel sorry for our scumbags. There they are just trying to do a good, honest day's robbing and they have to contend with things such as razor wire.

I suppose eventually, we will become such a wokey-dopey Country that we will have to give up our posessions on demand or face prosecution.
Not as daft as it sounds.
Already, criminals seem to have at least as many rights as we, the law abiding population, have.
In my view, you break the law, you become a second-class citizen and lose many of your rights.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2021, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Not as daft as it sounds.
Already, criminals seem to have at least as many rights as we, the law abiding population, have.
In my view, you break the law, you become a second-class citizen and lose many of your rights.
Indeed. Should be seen as an occupational hazard.

Page 14 of 14 « First < 4 12 13 14

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top