Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 11:42 PM

Re: Treating Myself Right

Thanks for the link Mags. Look at them, just sat there reading magazines, how could they do that? My toes are curling at the thought of it!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2010, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
Thanks for the link Mags. Look at them, just sat there reading magazines, how could they do that? My toes are curling at the thought of it!
I am so ticklish on my feet that I would be screaming if I was sat there with my feet in a tank!
Barbara
New Member!
USA
Barbara is female 

27-10-2010, 11:46 PM

I can definitely see how beneficial pedicures would be for a diabetic. Never thought of that.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2010, 08:26 AM

I would hate anyone touching my feet! A manicure certainly wouldn't do it for me either, anyway I bite my nails!

My daughter gave me an Indian head massage the other day, something she does brilliantly it was bliss. I suggested she should do it professionally, sadly she appears to be getting arthritis in her fingers like me and she is only 36!
buttercup
Wiltshire
buttercup is female  buttercup has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2010, 03:16 PM

Glad your feet are all shipshape Bob.

I have also never had manicure or pedicure - not something that appeals.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2010, 07:09 PM

Nice to see you're looking after yourself Bob.
About the nibbling fish, they say it takes all sorts to make up the World and those idiots feet feeding the fish are the pick of the bunch, but I suppose if some Professor said it was good to stick your face into a basin of red maggots as it will make you look younger, some People would do it.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2010, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Nice to see you're looking after yourself Bob.
About the nibbling fish, they say it takes all sorts to make up the World and those idiots feet feeding the fish are the pick of the bunch, but I suppose if some Professor said it was good to stick your face into a basin of red maggots as it will make you look younger, some People would do it.
In this case that professor was Oprah Winfry. LOL
Nippy
South Devon
Nippy is female  Nippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2010, 07:52 PM

Glad your feet are feeling good Bob.
I go to the local college and the students do pedicures for a fraction of the usual cost. All under supervision of course.
I also had my toe nails done in a french manicure the other day they looked so posh, I felt a million dollars
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2010, 10:53 PM

OOhhh - I love having my feet done. Ever since I have known my OH he has cut my toe-nails for me and I think its real luxury.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2010, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
OOhhh - I love having my feet done. Ever since I have known my OH he has cut my toe-nails for me and I think its real luxury.
Because I'm a diabetic I love all the variations of foot massage and scrubs. Blood circulation must be a concern and massage certainly helps all that.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top