Join for free
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2011, 09:38 PM

Swallows

Last year in September we were on holiday in Wales and visited Mwynt Near Cardigan ...There is a toilet block of ladies and gents and as we were standing outside these I saw a swallow (I think) fly into the Mens and then quickly come out so I said to Hubby take your camera and go and have a look if there ius a nest in there which he did the parent was so fast in and out that when I saw her or him coming I would shout it's coming and then he got a few shots we got some strange looks but here are the results some are a bit blurred but I hope these little ones as it was the second week in September managed to get to wherever they migrate to...

Nippy
South Devon
Nippy is female  Nippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2011, 09:45 PM

Re: Swallows

Brilliant shots
I don't think I would have been able to stay outside, I would have wanted to go in and see them
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2011, 10:06 PM

Great shots Sue and well done to your hubby for taking them.
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2011, 10:16 PM

I don't think even for birds I could go in a Gents loo hehe but we did get some very strange looks when I kept shouting it's coming hehe also we wondered if they locked the loos at night as it's quite a remote spot all that is there is a small cove a little gift shop and the loos...
Thanks for the comments
Sue
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2011, 12:39 AM

Aww nice photos Suey, and brave Mr Suey for taking a camera into the gents
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2011, 10:43 PM

Great shots, well done MrS! I'd assume the birds would be sleeping at night so it wouldn't matter of the loo were locked.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top