Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2013, 08:08 PM

Re: What's your favorite Musical?

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
Anyone else see "Hair"?
I saw it at the Shaftesbury Theatre in the West End at Christmas 1968. It was a lot of fun I recall.

I'm not a great lover of musicals but I love live music of any genre and when our old rescue dog, "Ben" won the Eukanuba Rescue Dog of the Year in 1995, part of the prize was a trip to see Phantom. I was very pleasantly surprised and absolutely loved it.
Asp3
San Jose, CA
Asp3 is male  Asp3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 10:34 PM

The first one that comes to mind as a favorite is Cats. I've seen it twice, the first time in London in 1984 and then again in San Francisco some time later.

Although I've never seen it on stage Jesus Christ Superstar is the one I've listened to the most. I enjoyed both the stage and the movie soundtracks but the stage version is my favorite.

Of the modern musicals I really enjoyed Avenue Q and The Book Of Mormon. I also like a lot of music from the musicals of the 40's onwards, but I don't really listen to them regularly.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2015, 12:25 AM

From been a young child i've always loved The Sound Of Music, i must have seen it about 20 times or more..
Gyro
London
Gyro is male 

19-01-2016, 08:34 PM

Still working my way through all the old threads....

Mine is Chicago (stage not the awful film version)

Greatest film adaptation will always be The Sound of Music.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top