Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 07:47 PM

Re: Jan.19 - Song of the Day

I have never seen so many seafront properties for sale along that stretch. Normally they are snapped up as holiday homes or residential homes . Expensive yes but very vunerable to the sea. I would think people are running scared now of the storms and high-tide , made worse that money is not being spent keeping the sea out.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 07:52 PM

Died Today Eagle's Frontman

Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 07:54 PM

Well..I find that as the population ages, the family will offer the home to they adult childrens, but the childrens not wish to be tie to one place for vacation home or year around home - as the case around here - they wish to move to all the time warm climate or vacation home....so many go for sale, but here they buy quickly - especial the ones who is from down in hot temperatures all the time - Florida, North Carolina...they buy here. There is NO way to keep the sea out ...the sea always win...it just depend on the house location for how long they can occupy where they live - eventual, the sea will devour all the homes at some point in the time... Still...we will not see that day come in OUR life time here - so ...we will enjoy while we can. IF you can find the correct land, you can build that little cottage for half the money they asking and have a nice rental income...
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 07:58 PM

Yes...is very sad he pass away... seem like so many at once...
dukeofearl
south coast uk

19-01-2016, 08:01 PM

Cafe Michael walk to today. Wait for Gia but she no turn up

Gianetta
US

19-01-2016, 08:07 PM

Yike! Is warm there, yes? This is where you living? ... Here we are bundle up like Eskimo! ... Pretty place for cafe by the sea...very nice! Tomorrow we will all show up for cafe - you pay! What the time? ... lol...
dukeofearl
south coast uk

19-01-2016, 08:22 PM

Glad you like That me in picture, happy smiling face before I go in sea for paddle.

Come over and I buy you Bacon Sarnie, no expense spared .

Kenny he eat "Chip Butty" sandwich, he will be unlucky as nobody in South of England sell them, yuk
Gianetta
US

19-01-2016, 08:29 PM

How do I know? I not know what you look like to see in the picture..haha! ... I have NO idea what the heck you talkin' about... A Bacon Sarnie? I dunno whats that?... sorry ? .... I dunno also what is the Chips Butty? Is a bad words that??
dukeofearl
south coast uk

19-01-2016, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
How do I know? I not know what you look like to see in the picture..haha! ... I have NO idea what the heck you talkin' about... A Bacon Sarnie? I dunno whats that?... sorry ? .... I dunno also what is the Chips Butty? Is a bad words that??

Bacon Sarnie is a bacon Sandwich. Sarnies =Sandwiches

Chip Butty ......Chips Sandwich...yuk like Black Pudding

You like English Cream Tea in Castle gardens with roses and flowers?
Gianetta
US

19-01-2016, 08:57 PM

Bacon Sarnie is a bacon Sandwich. Sarnies =Sandwiches

Chip Butty ......Chips Sandwich...yuk like Black Pudding

You like English Cream Tea in Castle gardens with roses and flowers?

Oh brudda... I dunno any whats that mean! HA! I think if I will visit to England I will be isolate completely. Yikes! A Bacon sandwich...okay I know whats that...But I dunno what Chips Butty black pudding?? eesh..lol... not for me I dont think so! What are the black pudding? We do not have black puddings here... Chips butty either! If you say is yuk, then I guess I not order that if I will visit! haha!! No pasta there? - - Okay - I will like English cream teas in the English Garden - yes please....and I will practice to say: The rain in Spain stay mainly on the plane! ** chips is potato chips? or French fry chips? - crips?

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top