Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 09:24 PM

Re: Jan.19 - Song of the Day

Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 09:36 PM

Ayyyy! I will be right there!! You please keeping the teas warm!... che bella bella! Very beautiful English cream tea garden... Is a crompets those pastry? Look most delizioso! Yum! Grazie!
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 10:24 PM

Crompets No, No.

They are Scones. Double Devon Cream on top , with jam and strawberries .

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourc...=UTF-8#q=scone
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2016, 10:30 PM

Scone. Yes I know what is scone... usual they shape of the trianglear.... very nice! Earl Grey tea? Yesh pleash! haha... is very elegant breakfast and so pretty to sitting outdoor in a garden... thank you for nice picture!
dukeofearl
south coast uk

19-01-2016, 10:39 PM

Ha ha , Cream Tea in the afternoon .

Gianetta
US

19-01-2016, 10:47 PM

Very pretty pretty garden in England and very beautiful homes - I like very much to see them.... I was just tell to Steven that lot of the flowers we has the same ones here...and I tell to him to look at the "foxglove"..he say, "whaaat you say?" Oh boy - ...apparentely I must practice to say the "fox" part more better... I say the king of the bad words! : / ..... I enjoy the video and song... a new one to me! Thanks a bunch!
dukeofearl
south coast uk

20-01-2016, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Very pretty pretty garden in England and very beautiful homes - I like very much to see them.... I was just tell to Steven that lot of the flowers we has the same ones here...and I tell to him to look at the "foxglove"..he say, "whaaat you say?" Oh boy - ...apparentely I must practice to say the "fox" part more better... I say the king of the bad words! : / ..... I enjoy the video and song... a new one to me! Thanks a bunch!

Ha Ha try singing this song to Steve

Old Merrie England mating ritual song, on the 1st of May any man who dances around the May-Pole fifty times, can make love to any girl in the village. I get giddy

"I’m not the pheasant plucker, I’m the pheasant plucker’s son.
I’m only plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes".

shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2016, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Yes Shirley - Time In A Bottle is also a very pretty song...he have a voice that can sing each way...we miss him... Thank you sweets! xo Gia .... (FOR YOU: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1YxczPEPrs)
Thank you Gia, I have started going through all my records again, could take days.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2016, 11:27 AM

A beautiful song beautifully sung

Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2016, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Ha ha , Cream Tea in the afternoon .

That is the American version. The birds, most insects & creatures would not be found here in England.
The English version had no lyrics, it was a Morris dance tune.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top