Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2016, 01:26 PM

Song of the day! - you choose!

Today, I think it will be nice if you will post the song of the day that you feel like to listen to!

I will begin the list with this one: Roy Orbison - 'Blue Bayou' ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex2MsgpPafo

READY? .... SET? ...... GO! ................ xo
Gyro
London
Gyro is male 

20-01-2016, 02:03 PM

Re: Song of the day! - you choose!

Upbeat day for me

Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2016, 02:34 PM

My party piece Gia - love this song x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIiUqfxFttM
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2016, 02:42 PM

In a time not so long ago when I was part living with a lady who did my head in and who was having a fling with another guy, I sent her a Valentine with the words of this song in it.
Problem was she thought the other guy had sent it and she kept telling him how romantic he was. Of course the more she told him the more annoyed he got....oh happy days.
There is only one romantic

Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2016, 02:45 PM

love this song .

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2016, 02:48 PM

Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2016, 03:10 PM

Beautiful song Meg
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2016, 04:50 PM

Hey Gyro! This is a surprise song to hear him sing in English! haha... It is a shake a hiney song! Very good one - thank you for share for us! I like very much this one - "shake-a-hiney-shake-a-hiney"... haha! Happy song! xo Gia
Gianetta
US

20-01-2016, 04:54 PM

Hi Patsy! I think it is a very GREAT Party Piece song! "A puppet a paupper a pirate" very good one! We never will tire of listen to he voice...thank you for share for us! (is a sway-the-hiney song!) xo Gia
Gianetta
US

20-01-2016, 05:02 PM

Ayyyy! Is best that she reveal the true colors to you I think, yes? Yikes - thank God I not have to go through some thing like that - too many peoples are mess up in they head and they not realize what it is they have in front of them...she was a foolish one - so you was the WINNER! haha...this song is a very unusual pairing - Dolly Parton is country singer mostly - and Julio, of course, is the romantic singer - but they working together very nicely - this is a extreme lovely song and the words are full of so much of the meaning. Thank you Michael for share this one - I have not hear it before - but it will go to my favorites list!... Grazie - che bella canzone! (song) xo Gia

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top