Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2016, 05:06 PM

Re: Song of the day! - you choose!

Hello Eliza! (WELCOME!)

This song make me to feel as though I am at Phil Collin concert! I know this song very well...and I ENJOY very much to hear it once more time! And the drums!! Wow wow wow! Is a fabulous song! - - Thank you for share it for us! xo Gia
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2016, 05:11 PM

Oh Meg! You have choose a most lovely lovely song! I have not hear this song from Francoise Hardy - she is a French singer I think? So soft and beautiful melody song and voice! Thank youuuuu! Is so nice to listen to this one after I was run around and around all morning... is very soothing - thank you for share it for us! Bella canzone! (beautiful song) - I am so happy to listen to song that I have not hear before and to understand what the music is that different ones enjoy to hear...thanks a bunch! xo Gia
tootsweet
Chatterbox
Sydney, Australia
tootsweet is female  tootsweet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2016, 09:48 PM

Hi Gia, it's a bit sad but I love it, Eric Clapton, Tears in heaven, I remember when his little child fell out of the window and died.

https://youtu.be/JxPj3GAYYZ0
Gianetta
US

20-01-2016, 09:51 PM

Aww....toots... You see? This is another one of the video that I am not able to see....but I DO remember that song and the sadness in the voice as he sing it... I can not imagine that kind of pain for a parent to feel.... I did not realize that the child was fall from a window....is very very sad... - - but thank you for post the song for those who are able to see and hearing it...xo Gia

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top