Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 10:20 PM

Re: Who Sings It The Best? - "Fool Around'"

Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 10:23 PM

Okay. I dunno who is Sasha Distell so not all the ladies is love with him..haha.... but he have a pleasant voice...nice to hear. Okay I will no post music. What you mean music from film? Its mean popular song from a movie? I like Barbra Streisand song " I Dream Of You" - but I can not remember whats the name of the movie.. : / . but is a very pretty song and I sing it to my childrens for lullaby to sleeping. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKhkWJdBK3E
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Okay. I dunno who is Sasha Distell so not all the ladies is love with him..haha.... but he have a pleasant voice...nice to hear. Okay I will no post music. What you mean music from film? Its mean popular song from a movie? I like Barbra Streisand song " I Dream Of You" - but I can not remember whats the name of the movie.. : / . but is a very pretty song and I sing it to my childrens for lullaby to sleeping. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKhkWJdBK3E
Ha Ha...you sing it to me in Italian, very nice,

Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 10:28 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5KUElfPki0 ....haha... my favorite because she sure was not expect that one!
Gianetta
US

21-01-2016, 10:30 PM

Yes. okay dokey - tomorrow I sing it in Italian ..lol ....this video I can not see. Sorry... is getting more and more difficult to finding You Tube song that can be seen. They are stingeyy ones. : /
dukeofearl
south coast uk

21-01-2016, 10:33 PM

Sorry, so you are losing that...

Gianetta
US

21-01-2016, 10:36 PM

I dunno what it's mean I am losing that? I can not seeing this one either...haha...but I know what is the song... Is by Righteous Brother yes? A nice song...but sad one I think. I like Sabrina and Rick it make me to laugh...she is a funny one.
dukeofearl
south coast uk

21-01-2016, 10:41 PM

Just sad ones, you cry, sob

dukeofearl
south coast uk

21-01-2016, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
I dunno what it's mean I am losing that? I can not seeing this one either...haha...but I know what is the song... Is by Righteous Brother yes? A nice song...but sad one I think. I like Sabrina and Rick it make me to laugh...she is a funny one.
loving feeling

Gianetta
US

21-01-2016, 10:46 PM

Oh Gawd...this one kill Gia...I know this song very well.... and I was see the GHOST movie.... yes...I cry like a foolish! : / ..... is a very gorgeous song to listen and some time I listening when I do my working..... lovely - thank you for share it for us...

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top