Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 01:36 PM

What is YOUR song of the day & why? ;)

For two reason - I LOVEEEE Spanish Guitar and also Johnny Depp is in video.. (swoon)

Bryan Adams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwIwbhLiv8s
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 02:04 PM

Re: What is YOUR song of the day & why? ;)

reminds me of the first boy who loved me ,I was 17 he was 21..
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 02:10 PM

I love Spanish guitar too !!
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 02:21 PM

Hello Eliza!

I like this song very very much.... Simon & Garfunkel is classic songs and they always remaining a popular choice.... and it makes a sweet memories for you! So nice to think of those day of our youth......Thank you for share this for us...it is such a lovely song.... a song of hope...xo Gia
Gianetta
US

22-01-2016, 02:22 PM

Hi Patsy!

You love it also? Hey! Once more thing we has in common..haha... I like it and I listen to instrumental Spanish guitar during the day some time...it is very relaxing to me.... thanks for comment! xo Gia
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 06:01 PM

This one, it is me. I see the beauty in life where others see nothing, folk think I am mad, am I mad.

Perhaps I need counselling, do you want to counsel me, you can counsel me on what you like, what do you want to counsel me about?
Do you have brown eyes, are they hypnotic , am I incurable, should I stay as I am?
Love and understanding needed before it is too late

Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 07:42 PM

DoE thats my dad's song , he sung it often and it should have been played at his funeral....They didnt dare, the words hit home...
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 08:15 PM

I can understand that Cass, for me the song is very deep , a sort of journey into the mind of a true genius and many other people, whose only real problem may be that they see the colours of living in their own way. Perhaps they are richer for it.

Shame to see Don McLean on a charge last week for domestic problems.
Gianetta
US

22-01-2016, 09:18 PM

Yes I think you could use some counsel...hahaa...... Is not a bad thing to be one of the ones who sees and appreciate the beauty of things and not fraid to comment about it. I do that and I think a lots of people think I am idiot - but that is okay - It make me to feel happy to see beautiful flowers and childrens laughing and animals and of course beautiful music - so - if that is wrong to others then that is how they feel...For me, it make me to feel happy that I am able to appreciate those things that life give to us. In my work, I see many sad things and so I appreciate my ability to seek for my eyes to see beautiful things. My eyes is brown eyes (well..one is blood shot right now, but mostly brown eye) and they hynotizing only when I wish them to hypnotize...lol..... Love is needed for you? Well... begin at home yes? I can tell to you that Steven is a VERY patient man.... he deserve a medal to stay with Gia....especial today after I burn him in his - - lap - with hot coffee. He could not speak. : } You see? Patience & the Love is in you own home...seek and you will find!
Cosmos
UK
Cosmos is female  Cosmos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 09:24 PM

/http://youtu.be/maAyfcO-X3k[/IMG]

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top